🌟

-There are 3 things in your life that you should never hold back from giving . Your thanks , your apologies and your love freely expressed to every person you value .

I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me . And thankyou so much for not breaking our promise . I'm sorry that I couldn't be there with you to fulfill my half of it , and throughout my life , that would be the only regret I carry .

I'm sorry that I somehow caused the crack in our relationship . And I'm sorry that despite being aware of it , I don't know how to console the pain I've caused you with it .

But about what you'd asked me . I'd loved you with my entire being , I'd loved you with a thousand seas . You were my best friend and the person I'd have trusted  with anything , and even if the whole world had turned against you , I don't think there's any way I would have come to hate you .

There are so much more I wish to say here that I can't find words for . But please remember that even when the tides change and we're no longer the persons we used to be , love is infinite , even if time isn't .

I hope that the next time you fall , you'd let me catch you again .

__________________________

THE END

___________________________