⛈️🐻⛈️

[ Wow.. coming back to Wattpad after so long...I forgot the plot , kinda ? (・∀・) ]

•^•

Her heart thrummed loudly in her ribcage as she made her way to her father's office . Chest gripping with anxiety , Soojin swayed the door open - revealing the sight of her father with his broad back turned to her .

"Dad". She called , her voice conveying more than she would have liked. "Can I have a moment of your time".

The man in question sighed , keeping down the file he was reading.

"What is it Soojin ?". There was a hint of annoyance and disappointment laced with his question . The same old feelings churned within her - the feeling of not being enough , the fear of inadequacy.

She bit down on her bottom lip and took in a breath to redeem herself. "The arrest of the hybrids....there wasn't a formal warrant issued by the committee...."

"Hm...." Her father hummed , a clear nonchalance to the topic.

"..They weren't our ranked employees either".

"What are you trying to insinuate here ?"

She closed her eyes , wishing for all her suspicions to prove as false . "The hybrids were caught in a sensitive situation and confronted in the absence of their owner....

.....did you really send them to..." . Soojin trailed off .

Mr Ahn hummed , lips curving ever so subtly . He let silence prevail between them for a moment , before he spoke.  "It definitely wasn't my original plan to arrest them in such a scenario , however I was happy to know that it did end up achieving the same result . But I must say , there's much more to the hybrids that I'd ever suspected".

Her gaze snapped towards him , disbelief etched to her features . "You-"

"Hybrids are the perfect objects of pleasure , pliant and submissive. That's where the should be , at places of pleasure and not daring to stand opposite to the Ahns".

"How....how could you do that...it's-"

He scoffed , face becoming hateful as he continued ."You weren't capable of keeping Taehyung by your side . And now when I'm trying to bring him to our side , be a filial daughter and let go of your stupid sentiments".

"But father ! How could we sink so low as this. I love Taehyung but I'll never do something-"

"Do you know how much shame you brought to this family when Taehyung  called off his engagement with you ! Do you know much shame it brought upon us when the Kim heir spoke up for a hybrid ! A scandal like this won't even land a stain on their reputation Soojin , but losing such an important tie with the Kim's would bring down everything this company has built up so far"

"I.."

"I'm doing this for you Soojin . Don't let your petty thoughts change all that you've been taught this far".

"But taehyung doesn't want me anymore , what even makes you think he's gonna comply to all your demands !"

At that , Mr Ahn smiled again . A smile that tells her that there's nothing she could do . Nothing she could do to obstruct his path .

"For that hybrid". Her father says . "Taehyung will agree to anything I say".

•^•