🐰💮🐰

Jungkook silently listen to the incessant sound of raindrops splashing against the vast windows as he munches on some chips. The day has been going extremely lonely day without Taehyung , and the gloomy environment just added to his sadness. 

The sound of the door opening took him by surprise . Had taehyung come home already ? Why hadn't he called his name then ?

He puts his crackers down and tiptoes his way to Taehyung's room . He opens the door and peeks inside only to let out a loud squeal , letting his owner know about his presence .

Taehyung was naked , small droplets of water running down his tanned body.

"Bun"? Taehyung asks worriedly as he finds the door ajar .

Taehyung walks over the door , finding no one when he opens it .

His eyes then fell on the pile of clothes  on the ground , lying messily with a lump in between.

"Jungkook"? He calls .

A small rabbit popped out from the ocean of clothes , which appeared to be the same attire jungkook was wearing today .

It was something about it's big doe eyes that seemed so familiar to taehyung , the silky white fur , the fluffy ears -

"Jungkook"? He almost yells and the rabbit shrieks . And then it shrieks again , immediately ducking his head inside the nest and burrowing in .

"Oh my god What the hell happened to you"! Taehyung panics , picking up the clothes and throwing them aside .

The bunny looks up at him and shrieks again . It dashes towards the pile on the floor and ducks his head inside , pom pom tail facing taehyung .

"Huh" ? Okay now he's confused , why is the bunny acting so strange....

Wait....

It's only then that his attention fell on the condition of his body and a heavy shade of red crawls up his face.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry". He blushes , hiding himself behind the door .

"I...uhm...you didn't like the rain..and I...wanted to stay with you and I got wet and....I had to change my clothes and....". He mumbles incoherently and jungkook becomes a ball of goo at that .

His stomach feels funny , like a million butterflies are dancing in his tum tum.

The bunny peeks it's head out to glance at taehyung , fluffy ears standing tall before dashing inside the nest again .

If the bunny had been in its human form , Taehyung could have definitely seen his body become beet red from embarrassment .

It's adorable though . Watching the tiny rabbit in frenzy . The way it just wriggled its way into the ocean of clothes and settled in the middle of it .

Human or bunny . Jungkook is still the most adorable creature Taehyung has ever seen .

Cute

Me mumbles as he chuckles .