💞🐰💞

Turns out , shifting wasn't all rainbows and sunshine after all .

He hadn't shifted in a long long time , and now that he actually shifted , jungkook doesn't know how to turn back into his human form .

Taehyung was actually freaking out . How will he get the bun to turn back , there isn't anyone whom he could seek for advice either - fuck humans and their attitude towards hybrids .

But the bun seems to be in a worse state of hysteria . It was running laps around the whole mansion trying to shift but no luck.

Anyway , calming the bun was his first priority . There was no need to rush , jungkook can take all his time before he's able to shift again.

•^•

I

n rabbit form, Jungkook is so much more expressive, louder and active. He’d squeak until Taehyung finally cuddled him or he’d nudge his hand repeatedly for caressing.

It's almost like a switch had been flicked on , considering how he wouldn't dare to do so in his human form .

The rabbit is now happily feeding on apple slices put of Taehyung's hand . He himself eats several cookies as he watches it, giggling now and then when the bunny’s whiskers tickle his skin.

"You're such a happy little thing aren't  ya"? He says, tickling the base of its ears. The bunny arches its back in delight when he hits a particularly ticklish spot, purring so loudly that has taehyung chuckling .

Bunny does a happy little wriggle when it makes its owner laugh , promptly burieing its nose in Taehyung's palm. It’s tiny body quivering as it purrs loudly, a ball of warm fluff.

He dies right on the spot, smiling like a madman as he lets the hybrid cuddle all it wants. His heart fills with love as he strokes its ears, loving the velvety feel of its fur and skin.

Taehyung doesn't take the bunny to its own room that night . He lets it curl up on his own pillow next to his head, it's little snores more soothing than any lullaby Taehyung has ever listened to .

Bun scratches it's ears in the dark and Taehyung smiles from ear to ear . His heart swells with love for the little jungkookie as he watches it wriggle it's tail and subconsciously move closer to Taehyung's warmth .

He hopes bun dreams about carrots and apples or anything that makes it happy .

But bun doesn't

Instead , his dreams are filled with a smile brighter than the sun and a deep , mellow chuckle .