🐯

As soon as he stepped into the brothel , Taehyung was disgusted beyond belief .

The place was filthy and smelled of sex and decay .

"Your need to get your rod wet atleast once in a decade". Oh much much he wished he hasn't agreed to meet his so called friends .

But seriously ? An auction of hybrids ? Don't they have an ounce of humanity left that they have begun to sell those poor things like they are something to be claimed ?

Taehyung was ready to walk out of the rotten place when his eyes fell on a small boy on the stage .

The boy was on his knees , looking down and big fluffy ears droopy . The poor bunny was trembling and those fuckers didn't even bother to provide him a blanket . He could see how hard the boy was biting on his lower lips , endless streams of tears streaming down his sunken cheeks .

It was obvious that the boy was having a trouble breathing . He looked so scared , vulnerable - almost as if he had lost all hopes of living . His droopy white ears reached to his face in a pathetic attempt to protect himself even though he was broken .

His heart ached at the sight . Everything in him told Taehyung that he shouldn't leave the bunny here . He knew how the world treated hybrids and he couldn't leave the boy to someone else's possession .

And so he decided to bid .

As he had predicted , there were a horrid number of eyes grazing the young hybrid's petite figure -a lot of them even stuck to high prices ending up in financial fights .

But in the end Taehyung won . He was rich anyway . A million or two wouldn't even be a blow to his endless credit card .

That fateful night , taehyung earned himself a scared bunny boy to care for