🐰🐥🐅

Bunny Kookie is delighted with his new freedom that came with his shifting . His nights in the big room were lonely and scary but isn't anymore because taehyung lets him curl up on the fluffy pillow next to him.

He is over the moon now that the gets to roam all over taehyung . When his owner comes back from work , the first thing he does he swarm his Lil bun up in his arms and give him all the cuddles he wants .

Bunny loves it.

•^•

"I'm having a friend over for dinner". Taehyung states one evening , his hands running through the bun's pearl white fur . Kookie's ears stop flopping and he stops nibbling at Taehyung's fingers . He looks up at Taehyung with big doe eyes and Taehyung envisions the big pout that would have ornamented his lips if kookie was in his human form .

It's clear that bun is still reluctant to meet people other than taehyung and his heart aches when bunny crawls closer to him and settles itself on his lap .

Bun's big ears and flopped down as taehyung picks him up in his arms . He brings his face to the bun's tummy and nibbles into the fur , making the hybrid let out high pitched squeaks .

"Don't worry they are nice people . And even if they are mean you'll always have me to protect you " . Taehyung smiles .

He thinks he imagined the way bun's eyes seemed to glow brighter.

•^•

To say Taehyung is excited to meet Yoongi is an understatement . Well..not Yoongi but his boyfriend . The person who litt managed to get the grumpy old grandpa off the bed at ass crack 7. 00 Am ! That too for a jog ! That too without getting his head sliced off .

It's some major achievement of you ask him .

Taehyung roams his eyes over everything in a quick re-check . Clean house - check ! Kookie all safe inside his room - check ! Food - check !

Taehyung pats himself on the shoulder for successfully roping Seokjin into preparing the entire dinner .

Taehyung turned on his heels to check up on kookie one more time before the doorbell rings signifying the arrival of his guests.

Yoongi is the first one to greet him as he opens the door with his signature scowl plastered on his pale face.

"Hyung"!!!! He grins cheerfully as yoongi huffs . Taehyung is a fluent Yoongi-language speaker , he can tell that it's his hyung's way of 'nice to meet you too , kid'.

Yoongi pushes a bundled-up figure from his back , revealing an even shorter male . The boy pulls his beanie off shyly , presenting a pair of panther ears .

His jaw drops .

A hybrid .

"You're-" . He doesn't get to finish the sentence before Yoongi slams a hand over his mouth .

"Careful , kid".

Taehyung nods hesitantly and Yoongi removes his hand from his face. His gaze shifts to the boy before him , looking all scared and embarrassed.

Isn't he too cute to be a panther ?

Taehyung shakes his head , suddenly aware of how his stare and extends a friendly hand .

"I'm taehyung . It's so nice to finally meet you Jiminie". He smiles , not wanting the hybrid to feel nervous around him.

The boy seems to be taken aback by the gesture before a wide smile graces his features . He took his extended hand , shaking it lightly .

"It's so nice to see you too". Jimin smiled , eyes disappearing into crescents .

"You guys gonna to let me in or leave me to freeze outside". Yoongi scoffed , failing to hide the smile in his tone. Jimin had been so scared to meet his friend , thinking that taehyung would cut ties with him for going out with a hybrid .

Taehyung rolls his eyes at those words . Grumpy grandpa being grumpy grandpa .

He takes jimin hand and leads inside , turning when he felt jimin halting in his tracks .

The panther sniffs the air , pushing taehyung inside and dashing inside .

Taehyung raised an eyebrow questioningly , before realisation flashes across his features .

Kookie !

No ! That can't happen .

A raucous growl tears through the air . In place of jimin , now stands a ferocious panther , bearing his fangs in a low growl . The sound of nails scratching against the door reaches him from kookie's room.

Oh no ! His kookie must be terrified now !

Yoongi hurries inside , but before he could stop jimin , the panther sprints towards the Bunny's room .