Author's note

Finally ! This book is done !

Ah...it's been so long . And I'd be lying if I said I haven't been dragging the last parts of the story cuz I was bored of writing this.

This was a drabble series ! How the fuck did the plot show up !

But anygay . Thankyou for bearing with me till the end . Hope this was satisfactory uwu .

And some things about the story that I was too lazy to write .

• it's just the HEC that has been shut down . The world still hates hybrids , but over time , yeah it'd change , but not anytime soon . Jungkook and Yeonjun can't walk freely without masks but eventually , Jimin's reaction at the court will go viral and people will start thinking about hybrids again . Cue the establishment of a few rules for their protection and firing the judge that presided over that particular case .

• Jungkook and Jimin are still dead in the eyes in the world . Soojin , Yoongi , Namjoon and Taehyung are the only ones who knows otherwise . It's also that injustice that brings sympathy for hybrids later on .

• Taehyung and Soojin would never be back to what they were like before . It'd take years , but they'd still reconcile . Soojin acknowledges the fact that she'll never get to be Taehyung's 'one and only' again and makes peace with it . She , also , never truly moves on because Taehyung had been the only person in her mind since they were kids and her feelings were genuine despite how she acted . She never really gets friendly with Jungkook but learns to be civil nonetheless .

• About Yeonjun.....This isn't omegaverse , so 2 men can't sire a child . I've made Yeonjun a cat hybrid to clear this doubt , our baby is adopted . I'd imagine that they had picked him up from the streets, cuz even tho they can't save all the hybrids in the world, they could atleast protect one.

• And nope you didn't miss any chapters. The 2nd last chapter or something, that's when Taehyung first says that he loves Jungkook. Before taht Jungkook was someone taehyung wanted to care for, someone who saved him from his loneliness the same way he saved jungkook from the brothel. To tae, it's him finding a home, and to jk it's about him willingly letting someone touch him. It was just....them enjoying each other's presence, even the hinted smut, romantic feelings came after that. Taehyung must have felt like that after he completely let soojin go and fought to have Jungkook back.

• and it was Taehyung's letter to soojin if anyone was wondering.

Soojin "caught" him this time, by saving jungkook and thus taehyung from a mighty fall. But by doing exactly that she let herself fall, and Taehyung couldn't be there to catch her. By saying he wishes to catch her again, taehyung hints that he had forgiven soojin and wishes to be friends like their childhood days.

• ... that's all ? If you wana know anything more just drop a comment .

Thankyou for reading ❣️❣️❣️❣️

My twt is @/avie_winters if you're up for a chat 💓💓