🐯💮🐯

"Why are you doing this" ?

Jungkook asks Taehyung they walk through the garden of pretty flowers. Taehyung , knowing that the hybrids body needs interaction with the nature to feel refreshed , had suggested a walk through his lawn .

The older looks down at the lil' bun , a little shocked at the abrupt question. Lil' bun has never started a conversation before.

"Um- uh, doing what"? Taehyung wipes his suddenly sweaty hands on his jeans.

"Helping me and being nice to me" He says quietly . A healthy flush adorns his cheeks and Taehyung is proud to say that the hybrid looks a lot better than when he had first seen him. Gone is the hollow skin and harshly visible ribs.

"Humans hate hybrids". He adds.

"Not all of them" . Taehyung says .

"This human doesn't hate hybrids". He continues , pointing at himself .

Jungkook smiles widely , his bunny ears hanging to the sides of his face due the hood over his head. "Thankyou".

•^•

They are settled down on opposite ends of the couch to watch TV and Taehyung can't help but marvel at the domesticity of the situation. The bunny was already dozy and by the time the time the lame ass show was over , his head of curly raven locks was resting on his shoulder .

You're so precious, Taehyung thinks as he brings up his arm to wrap around the bunny's small waist. He runs bring his hand to pet his ears , twirling the floppy things in his fingers and scratching at them gently.

Jungkook makes himself comfortable and murmurs drowsily , "mmm, feels good.".

"Yeah" ? Taehyung hums tenderly as he continues scratching the bunny's ears.

Later that same night, he carries the sleepy bunny back to his bed .

He tucks Jeongguk into bed and pulls the covers tight around him like a burrito.

"Goodnight bun" , he whispers, pressing a chaste kiss to the hybrid's forehead, brave in the knowledge that Jungkook is fast asleep and unable to feel the kiss.

He leaves the room and closes the door quietly behind him, unaware that Jungkook had woken during the trip back home from all the jostling. The bunny waits till Taehyung leaves and presses a hand to his forehead, imprinting the feeling of chapped lips against his forehead, a burning remembrance of blooming love.

"Goodnight". He whispers to the air with a red tint on his cheeks .

And the full moon remains the sole witness of the bun's confession.

Goodnight.