⛈️🐥⛈️

[Ah...we're finally nearing the end]

•^•

"The Kim heir seeking judicial appeal in the Hybrid Case"

"The second heir of the Kims confirmed to being involved in the Hybrid Case".

"Kim Taehyung to go against the Hybrid Elimination Committee"

"Kim Taehyung (27) , second heir to the Kim group of companies and CEO of his own...."

"The Min Enterprises coming up in support of Kim Taehyung..."

"HEC responds to 'baseless accusations"

" 'Denigration to the society ?' - latest updates on-"

"HEC scandal creates massive public uproar-"

"Leading politician Park Seojoon speaks out in favour of Kim Taehyung-"

"HEC chairman , Ahn Soohyuk , lambasts claims as gross distortions of truth"

"Kim Jihye denies false rumours of being involved in the Hybrid Scandal . Kim Namjoon resigns from CEO position -"

"Celebrity singer and songwriter Jung Hoseok on the Hybrid Scandal , fans react-"

"FLASH NEWS - The Judiciary to take up the first ever case involving hybrids".

•^•

The rattle of metal bars is what woke him up from the hunger and pain induced doze . Jimin growled at the buff men , dressed in the blue uniforms for the HEC officials and dragging him to his feet .

Handcuffs weighed heavily on his wrists , the discomfort of which had turned pale skin an angry red . He took the briefest moment of being outside the prison to glance at the direction where Jungkook's cell was located.

He couldn't shift , nor could be revive his hyper senses . The pills in his gut and the suffocation of being surrounded had reduced him to a pathetic mess , and all he could do was glance back as the guard pulled him along to god knows where .

His stomach churned as the outside light blazed unforgiving on his face , and the incessant pressing of the media filled the air . He couldn't breathe , they were all here , all of them had seen him . No...no...no....

His eyes then fell on yoongi , face ghastly white and hand extended in a futile attempt to gather him in his embrace . Only with those arms around him will he know he was safe , he wanted Yoongi , he wanted to be back with his lover again .

His attention then fell on Taehyung , standing beside Yoongi with a hand on his shoulder . Face showing the same horror and worry , and an unappealing mix of guilt and anger.

He didn't know where this would end , or what would happen to him and Jungkook .

There are monsters and men , and only a faint line separating the two . Beg and plead for mercy , but how can one person stand against the whole world , a world that deemed itself just in all the blood it had spilled .

Jimin gave them a difficult smile , hoping it won't look like a grimace and let himself be pushed forward .

And now crammed into a car that took him somewhere he had no idea about , he thought of hopes . Was there any reason to hopes ? When living itself was a crime , did hope even stand a place ?

•^•