🦁🐻🐰

(•^•)

Jungkook squinted his bleary eyes at the clouded figure crouching down beside him . The voice was soft yet urgent , the hand on his bicep soft yet the grip strong like steel . Perhaps it was all the starvation and abuse , or the drugs injected into his system refusing to wear off - he couldn't make out who the person was .

"We are getting you out of here ? Do you think you can stand up ?"

Giving the woman a hum of approval took more effort than he had thought , but it all she needed to push him to his feet and support his side . The woman took hurried steps , dragging him with her . She let out a full bodied sigh as the chill wind of night stroked their skin , and pushing him into the back of a car and getting at the driver's seat .

"Hide under the seats , I can't let you be seen". The woman spoke , tone stern and demanding and Jungkook complied , wrapping a scarf tightly around himself .

"Who are you"? He whimpered . "Why are you doing this for me?"

Silence blanketed them for several moments , Jungkook could feel himself drifting off again .

"There are 3 things one must never hold back from giving . Your thanks , your apologies and your love freely expressed to every person you value". She said , Jungkook struggled with his consciousness to decipher her next words . "I have regrets . And I wish to amend as many of them as I can".

(•^•)

The next time he woke up , it was to the feeling of strong arms protectively wrapped around his frame . Pulling him deeper into the scent for home , home , home , home .

"Tae". He choked , breath catching in his throat as he wrapped his arms around the other in a fierce embrace . Sobbing and crying into his neck at the feeling of finally being together again.

"Tae"

"Gukkie". Oh how much he had missed that voice . The deep baritone voice that had always whispered comfort to him . Taehyung pulled him in deeper , burying his nose into his hair as his large hand came to rest behind his head .

"You have no idea how terrified I was". Taehyung choked up , moisture dripping from his eyes . Jungkook sobbed louder , arms tightening in an attempt to gather as much of this as possible , in fear that he'd ever have to let go again.

"I'm so relieved right now". A wet laugh as Taehyung wiped his eyes and gathered Jungkook's face in his . Smiling faintly at the red sunken cheeks before leading down to kiss away the seemingly never ending streams .

Jungkook gasped suddenly remembering . He grabbed Taehyung's hands , looking wildly into his eyes .

"Jimin-"

Taehyung's panic at the abrupt change eased away . "He's safe . Being together is dangerous for us now , so Yoongi will be taking him to somewhere far".

Jungkook shoulders visibly relaxed , before he whispered .

"There are soo many of them Tae , we...I...I couldn't-"

Taehyung gathered him to his embrace again . "I'm so sorry kookie . I knew I could only save one and....I chose you".

The hybrid clutched at his shirt , his hysteria muffled by the fabric. Taehyung could only hold him , in the dead end of the night , alone in an old car in a place they had no idea about.....heading towards nowhere in desperate hopes of finding safety .

But atleast they were together.

That would be enough for now.

(•^•)