🐯

Taehyung learns that Lil bun doesn't appreciate silence as much as he seemed to have .

He also notices that bun's ears droop down  when he leaves for work . He himself feels at ease when he blabbers - maybe it's cuz bun never looks up or makes a disapproving comment , either way , Taehyung likes it .

Taehyung was on the middle of rambling about how yoongi hyung was extra grumpy today when he noticed the faint bubbly sound.

Bun was giggling , his eyes crinkling in the corners and nose scrunching up  cutely . Taehyung felt as if his breath was knocked out of his lungs , bun looked so ethereal.

"Your laugh is beautiful". He blurts and bun stops mid air , a heavy blush covering his cheeks . It was only then that taehyung noticed what he had just blurted out .

"Uh....I -". Taehyung stuttered , face red . There was a prevailing silence before taehyung decided to break it .

"Uh..I'm..I'm sorry I just..didn't know what I was saying and uh......".

Bun took a big inhale , cheeks still dusted pink .

"Jungkook". Bun whispered and if it wasn't for the awkward silence , taehyung would have missed it.

"My name . Jungkook". Bun repeats.

Jungkook

The name reverberates in his head . Bun's name is Jungkook .

An involuntary smile curves up his lips as he gazes lovingly at Jungkook .

His cheeks are flushed , doe eyes big and shiny as he looks up at Taehyung .  The little bunny is undeniably beautiful and Taehyung finds it almost impossible not to coo at him .

"Jungkook". He repeats as jungkook's face grows redder.

"A pretty name".

•^•

The days pass in a blur. Colours seemed to be  a little more vibrant and his humugous mansion didn't seem so depressing anymore . The pleasant smell of food sizzling in the kitchen is the first thing he wakes up to, a small boy with bunny ears paddling around in the kitchen is his favourite sight in the mornings and Taehyung loves it all. No matter how many times he tells Jeongguk that he doesn’t need to repay him in any way, the hybrid always insists on making him breakfast .

Taehyung doesn't know how the Lil' bun , a boy so broken himself managed to fill the empty cracks in his largely reserved heart .

Yes , Taehyung loves his mornings .