🐇⛈️🐻

[ Seriously - where is this going ]

Uendited , undrafted , non beta - read and what not . Author doesn't know wtf she's doing anymore.

.

Taehyung heaves out an audible sigh , running his hands through his hair in frustration as he stares down at tabloid . The tension in the room was so palpable that he could practically feel his skin burning from the glared of his family members .

'THE KIM HEIR'S ESCAPADES WITH A HYBRID'

Ofcourse , the media was making a feast out of his problems . Kim Taehyung cheating on fiance Ahn soojin ? The heir of the kim legacy associating himself with a Hybrid ? HEC steps in ? The kim heirs dirty secrets ?

The words ' Kim Heir ' sound vile in his mouth , so poisonous . Disregaring the paper , he looked up , meeting eyes with the Kim matriarch - his mother . Her usually stoic face contorted and burning in absolute rage , even with her elder son trying to hold her down - her favourite child , his brother . Kim Namjoon.

"When you never even notified us about this , it was proof the hybrid had warped your mind ! What exactly were you thinking Taehyung ! Did you not once think about what shame it would bring us" !

"I thought I had finally made myself clear when I walked out of your mansion , mother . I don't want to live as the Kim Heir anymore ! After I had cut ties with you , I was finally living my life ! I found love ! I was finally getting what I deserved !" . He yelled out , earning a scoff from the other.

"We had given you all that you deserved ! And you're throwing it all away for some disgusting creatu-".

"DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT" !

"Taehyu-". Namjoon called , only to be cut off by their mother.

"We didn't raise you to be like this Taehyung-" .

"Yes mom , you didn't raise me". Taehyung said , voice soft and laced with all the emotions he had only ever tried to cover up , till now.

For a mere second ,it was thought she was taken aback by her son's words , before her face retrieved the same stoic expression. There was a moment of silence , only broken down by the woman herself.

"What about Soojin ? You do know how your escapades are going to affect the alliance right ?"

"Soojin and I are over mother . And no matter how much you try , I'm not going to choose her over jungkook".

"Jungkook". She seethed , making his jaw clench.

"What about the hybrid then , Taehyung.......if you care about him so much , you'd know what Ahn soo hyuk can do without me telling you...". She trailed off , making his breath hitch in his throat .

"If you don't comply , you'll have to see for yourself what the Kim and the Ahn family names could do" . The Kim matriarch spoke , regarding her son with the look Taehyung has always been made to cover up to , his whole life .

As the woman left the room , leaving her sons alone in the deafening silence of room , Taehyung sank back to the couch - letting out a chuckle of mock amusement .

His birth mother had just threatened him with the life of his lover . How lovely of her .

"You don't get this at all , do you Taehyung". Namjoon spoke . "Getting into all the trouble for a hybrid . While all of us are trying to look out for you-"

"You show your concern in strange ways, brother" . Taehyung says. It's true. It's not likely for Namjoon to be concerned over him , considering that the brothers never really got any opportunity to build up a good relationship .

Namjoon sighed , "This world hates hybrids Taehyung . There isn't a single law protecting them from the dangers of their kind . And even if someone tries to make a difference , with all the people and the resources they have , they'll just try to shut them up . Or worse , never let them see light again. ".

"Ahn soo hyuk is powerful . And the only thing you can do now to protect the hybrid is letting him go" . Namjoon continued , reaching over to run his hand through his brothers soft locks. Like he how hasn't done since the one time Taehyung had broken mom's new flower vase and was afraid he'd be punished for it.

"I'm telling you because I know"

( •^• )