Chapter 18

" Baby . I need clothes to wear to bed. " May said still hanging onto him like a panda.

     " I'd prefer it if you wore nothing at all. "  Giving her a quick peck on the head.

She leaned up capturing his lips with hers in a passionate kiss. Their lips carressed each other as she ran her fingers through his hair earning her a deep moan.

     She loved that sound. With all her might and made it her mission to always get it. His hands roamed down her back and to her plump ass as he squeezed. Earning him also his prize as she moaned his name .

     " I love it when you moan my name like that tesoro." He replied taking steps backwards towards his bed. He fell back on the bed making May straddle him.

  " Hmmmm." She moaned running her arms over his clothe covered chest immediately wanting his shirt off. She tugged at the Hem of his shirt indicating that she wanted them off. She watched in awe As he pulled the shirt over his head. It hit her then that this was the first time she was seeing him shirtless.

    She was speechless . Entranced by his muscular chest and abs. The abs definitely got to her . He had an eight pack that definitely made her drool at the sight. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

   Reece was madly turned on at the way she was looking at him and he didn't waste any more time in sealing her lips with his again.

She grinded her hips on his creating a friction that gave pure Bliss. He detached their lips and gave her neck much due attention. He kissed his way down her neck in a sensual way on a mission to get to her sweet spot just below her ears .

    " Oh Reece " she moaned when he found the spot . Not once stopping the movements of her hips on his hard on. She felt hot all over wanting to feel that feeling of ecstasy.

   After marking her neck he made his way lower feeling obstructed by her tank top. So he removed them coming face to face with her breast.

    " Damn baby girl. Your beautiful. So beautiful. " He said taking a nipple in his mouth as he gave the other it's fair share with his hands.

   They never thought just grinding up on each other could bring that much pleasure. May was a moaning mess at this point as she grind up on him in a Chase for release.

  Reece admired her . Took his time in exploring her body as she grinded on his dick. He loved it. That feeling of being able to bring her immense pleasure.

    She tugged his hair making him face her as she clashed their lips once more. No more words were said as they both got to their high looking at each other with dreamy eyes as she came . Reece following soon after.

    " I never imagined this happening." She said letting out a giggle after.

    " That is just a tip of the iceberg. You just want till I get my cock in you." And she shivered. Resting her body on his as they both drifted to sleep soon after.

∆∆∆∆

They both woke up to a loud bangs on the door.

   " Who the hell could that be?" Reece asked as he rubbed his eyes.

   " I'm gonna go check . You go check on Blue ." She said slipping on one of his shirts that was laying around his room.

    " Okay . Gimme a kiss babe." He asked . So she leaned down with a smile and gave him a quick peck on the lip and left to go answer the door.

   May opened the door to be met with a woman. With the exact shade of blonde hair that blue had. The moment the woman set her eyes on May she looked at her with utter disgust.

     " What are you doing here you wore? ". She asked May in a raised voice.

    May was shocked in place as she just looked on at the woman.

   " What the hell are you doing here Sarah? " Reece asked coming from behind May with Blue on his hip  sucking from his apple juice carton.

Vote. Comment. Share❤️

I'm so sorry I've not updated in a long time due to some personal issues . But anyway enjoy.❤️❤️