chapter 24.

After May had come down from her high, she turned around on his lap to straddle him and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips which he returned quite fiercely. She shyly looked up at him and whispered a thanks to him . Little did she know Reece definitely had other plans for her.

Unfortunately for them , Blue stepped into the room with fluff in tow.

" Mama . I'm hungry. " He said as May got off Reece's laps and took him in her arms . May's heart will always skip whenever blue calls her Mama. She felt like a mama bear wanting to protect her cub from all dangers.

" Okay let's go to the kitchen so I can make you something to eat my baby." He giggled as May tickled him a little and they all headed into the kitchen.

" Okay come on blue let's sit and watch mummy make us dinner . " Reece said to him collecting blue from may as they both sat on the kitchen counter watching as May graciously moved in the kitchen. She looked like she definitely knew what she was doing as she took little breaks to give her men kisses on their cheeks.

Reece couldn't deny how hot she looked moving around like that causing her voluptuous ass to jiggle every once in a while . He definitely could picture her with a pregnant belly , his fastest swimmer growing in her womb. What a sight it was to him.

" Okay boys , time for dinner. " May sang out as they both hopped off the counter , blue with the help of Reece and went into the dinning room .

Reece put blue in his high chair to his left side and sat down at the head of the table. May came in then , holding a blue plastic ware with steaming fried rice and a piece of chicken.

" And this one is for my prince . Do you want me to feed you baby ? " She asked as she placed his food on his high chair table.

" No mama. Thank you Mama. " He said in his cute baby voice immediately digging happily into his food mouthing yummy from time to time.

May went back into the kitchen and came back out again with two dishes balanced on her palms.

Reece watched as she approached him. His mouth already watering . He couldn't remember the last time he ate a home cooked meal like this. Maybe when he was still living with his parents was when last he did.

" And this is for my king ." She said placing his food on the table and leaning down to kiss him before sitting on his right side .

They talked and laughed as they all enjoyed their meal.

∆∆∆

May had just gotten home from picking blue from day care when she her phone pinged.

Unknown
I'm going to kill you or that child soon if you don't leave Reece alone.

What in the world? Was the first thing that came into her head. She immediately picked blue up and put him to her chest for comfort. She was so scared about this. She had been getting calls from a number but the person never spoke a word. She thought it was wierd but this message just confirmed how serious the situation was.

So she immediately called Reece and told him to get home as soon as he possibly could.

Half an hour later , Reece entered into their bedroom in a haste to find blue holding on to may tightly as he slept and May a worried expression on her faceas she stared at her phone's screen.

He immediately rushed to them pulling both of them into him.

" What's the matter May ? Did anyone hurt you or blue ? Is blue sick ? What's going on ? " May just turned the screen to his face and let him read the message.

Reece knew immediately that this was Sarah's doing. He muttered curses in Italian before he stood up immediately and started making calls to people. Some he spoke to in English while the last person he spoke to in Italian.

" I'd never let anyone hurt the two most precious people in my life. I'm going to take a break from work and we're all going on vacation. " He said rubbing her cheeks gently.

" Wait what ? "

" Yeah. It's going to be safe there baby for all of us. I just reported the case to the police and they're going to start a search for her but we won't be safe with that woman on the loose love. She's insane I can't let her hurt you guys . So let's all go an a vacation to Italy. "

" I've never been to Italy before baby. "

" It's a beautiful place tesoro . We're gonna have so much fun and your gonna meet my parents and my idiot brother and we're gonna go wherever you want to see in Italy . "

" I'm so excited Reece but at the same time quite nervous to meet your family. Do you think they'll like me? "

" Oh tesoro they'd be crazy not to like you. "

So they all cuddled together on the bed. Blue still sleeping as May discussed excitedly with Reece about Italy.

Vote . Comment . Share ❤️

Can you follow me please🥺