Chapter 30

Reece slept so peacefully and soundly. May knew Reece usually woke up around the crack of dawn but since he was up all night making love to her and giving her immense pleasure, they slept till noon.

  May knew that he never really got to sleep in most days because of his work so when she woke up, she remained quiet and just watched him. He was so handsome in his sleep. She looked from his ruffled bed hair she had pulled on the night before as he went down on her to his soft pink lips that had caressed hers passionately .

She lay on top of him both of them as bare as the day they were born as she recalled all the positioned he had put her in ,the passionate kisses , his heavenly touches . She loved this man , with all of her heart she could not imagine a life without him in it .

She gently reached over to pick up her phone and check the time. It was already past one in the afternoon so she figured she'll freshen up and make lunch for both of them.

May gently pulled away from Reece , giving him a kiss on his cheek when he mumbled incoherent words and reached out for her.   Her knees trembled and she winced a little at the soreness between her legs as she made her way to the bathroom and the sight that greeted her from the mirror didnt even surprise her from how wild of a night they had.

Her hair was a mess almost like it survived a hurricane but she didnt care, her cheeks were flushed red ,a glow to her skin , eyes sparkling with genuine happiness. she looked pretty infact she felt beautiful and drunk in love.It still felt surreal to her that she had sex with her greek god of a boyfriend. Her disgusting ex was nothing compared to him.

Reece had woken up the moment May got up from the bed but he just watched her through the glass wall separating them . He watched as she felt her blushing face and he knew she was replaying last nights events again in her head.

He couldnt resist not feeling her anymore so he made his way into the bathroom , carefully plastering his body against hers wrapping her up in his arms and showering her beautiful neck with kisses.

May moaned at the warmth that immediately engulfed her , giggling as he showered her with kisses.

"Good afternoon my tesoro." he said to her in between kisses.

" Hi baby, did you sleep well ? " she asked

" oh my love , with how good you were last night? you put me to fucking sleep . I slept like a baby especially with you in my arms." he replied turning her around in his arms.

 May looked up into his eyes before reaching up to kiss him.

" i love you so much." May said to him.

" And i love you more Mi amore ."

He reached down to pick her up into his arms bridal style as he headed to the large bath tub he knew May had her eyes on since they arrived at the beach house. They proceeded to take their time cleaning each other, cuddling , talking about everything until the water started getting cold and they had get out and make lunch.

****************************

After they had both eaten , they decided to go for a walk on the beach and just relax.  A few minutes into their walk , Mays phone began ringing. It was Agnes , Reece's mum calling for a facetime so they found a spot to sit and May answered the phone.

They both weren't surprised when they saw baby Blues face in the screen. He had a runny nose and he looked like he had been crying.

" Blue my love what happened ? Are you okay ?" May asked worried out of her mind.

He refused to say a single word he just kept on looking at them and then his lips started ro wobble .

Reece worried and confused asked ,

" Blue , baby can you take the phone to grandma or grandpa? "

As soon as he said this they heard Agnes voice in the background.

" oh my goodness Blue please dont run off like that you almost gave nana a heart attack i was so worried my god." she said picking him up into her embrace.

"Mum , whats wrong with blue? what happened ? "

Agnes turned to her phone just noticing that blue had used her phone to call them.

" I didnt want to worry you and May , you guys needed this time of rest . I didnt want to spoil your plans but Blue has been crying since you and May left , he has a fever and he refuses to want to eat anything Reece . im so worried but i didnt want to disturb you."

" My poor baby " may said already getting up to get their things " babe get the keys we have to get back now" she said to Reece who wasted no time getting up to arrange everything into the car.

" Im coming back my love . Papa and mama are coming okay , dont worry " 

Blue picked up his head to look at the phone  and calling out to them before dropping his head back on his nana's shoulders.

Their baby needed them , they had to get back to him quickly.

*peeks out from hidden corner*

 I'm so sorry guys , I hope you can forgive me . I was just experiencing writers block I wasn't getting the motivation to write. I'm sorry again. And we reached a 100k reads ....what!!!!

I love y'all so freaking much.

Like. comment. share