chapter 13.

May reached out. Placing both her arms around his neck and holding him close using the opportunity to inhale his wonderful scent.

     Reece reacted instinctively, placing his own arms around her tiny waist. Pulling her so close that they're chest touched. He felt good and that this was normal.

     " I don't like talking about her you know. I feel like she's not mentally stable. How can you asked to be payed for carrying your own child. Hearing it come out of my own mouth makes it sound even more ridiculous. "

      He placed his face deeper into her neck nuzzling his nose against the creamy skin of her neck taking a quiiff of her own sweet scent. She smelled like vanilla. Vanilla quickly became his favorite scent.

      He would have never pegged himself as one to seek comfort from a hug and actually deeply enjoy it.

    " It's okay. You know what? "She asks as she threads her fingers through his thick dark locks.

    He lets out a satisfying sigh to the feel of her fingers in his hair before replying.

    " What tesoro. "

    " We are not gonna be sad today. I'm taking you somewhere. " She replied , pushing them up so they were standing.

     " Where are we going ?" He asked in a whinny voice. " I was okay with us hugging just now." He said reaching his arms out in an attempt to pull her back into a hug. She quickly grabbed his left arm and pulled him to the direction of her g- wagon.

     " I'm not gonna tell you where but  I'm just gonna say that it's a thing I do when I'm feeling down . It cheers me up so I figured I'm gonna make you smile before the end of tonight."

     " Well your not gonna need much effort because you've made me smile already". He says as they reached Mays Jeep.

     She turns around to face him. Craning her neck up now noticing the smile that decorated this face. She noticed how tall he was when they stood this close .

     " How tall are you? I look like so short standing next to you."

      " Well your not short. Your just tiny." He replied with a smirk on his face.

    May put on a fake offended face while squinting her eyes.

    " No I'm not." She replied before continuing . " Anyways. Your not getting out of this. Now get in."

    Reece stood by the passenger seat with the door opened  watching may climb into the drivers seat . He thought she looked portable in the Jeep and decided to tease her a little about it.

    " I was waiting for you to call me to carry you and put you in your seat. I guess you struggled just fine."

   " You did not just say that. " She said with a blush on her cheek out of embarrassment. " Get in or I'll run you over."

   He got in but not before saying " I would think people would get cars equivalent to their height." Trying not to burst out laughing at her frustration.

      " Oh my God! I'm five foot six not four foot zero for Christ sake." She replied . Earning her a hearty laugh from Reece as she drove off.

∆∆∆

   " An ice cream parlor . Really? " Reece asked while opening the door for May to walk in before following her.

    " Yes an ice cream parlor. Got any problem with that?" She replied pulling him to order.

    " No I don't. I just didn't guess that it would be an ice cream parlor. I thought it might be the park or the lake or even a spot in the forest but not an ice cream parlor. "

     " Well I love ice cream and when I'm sad or down I come here and ask them for a cup of every flavor of ice cream. And that's what we're going to do today." She said before turning to the middle aged man behind the counter.

     " Hi . We'll like a cup of every flavor you have please."

    " Coming right up. Just find a booth and I'll bring your order shortly." The man replied.

    Once they've found a booth , they sat down opposite each other waiting for their ice cream.

    " I'm not even going to ask how your able to finish all those cups of ice cream."  He said fiddling with her fingers on the table.

     " Well I have no idea too . But sometimes I call Chelsea to assist me with the ice cream so I won't feel guilty about taking all those ice creams. But it's usually very fun trying different flavors."

    " You and blue love ice cream so much. I'm wondering how you still have a banging body. " he replied.

    " You think I have a banging body? " She asked staring into his eyes.

     " Well your the most beautiful woman I've ever met with a body of a goddess. I have no idea how that idiot could ever cheat on you. But I don't blame him though. He gave me a chance to prove myself worthy enough for you. "

   May was stunned by his reply. It was definitely more than she expected. She was about to say something when the man behind the counter came with a tray containing different cups of ice cream with two other employees behind him also holding trays.

    After they had gone , she looked up at him and asked.

    " Ready?"

He nodded and they both dug into the many cups of ice cream.

Vote. Comment. Share❤️