chapter 25.

May breathed deeply the cool air of Florence Italy as she decended the steps of Reece's private jet that just touched down Amerigo Vespucci airport in Florence. She already felt like she was going to love her stay here. It was such a contrast to the busy and fast life of New York .

   Reece watched as she readjusted her new birkin bag that he gifted her a few days ago. She only accepted it after a long time of him whining and guilt tripping her into collecting the gift.

He readjusted blue who was sleeping in his arms and approached may from behind . He placed his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head. He looked so big and tall close to her that it amused him.

May smiled appreciatingly at Reece who returned her smile and led them to his black range rovers waiting for them on the tarmac. Reece assigned his guards to move their luggages into one of the two range rovers while they rode in the other one.

His father's chauffeur Fernando , a man in his mid forties approached Reece and shook his hand with a cordial smile on his face.

   " Maestro Reece . É da in po' di tempo. Non avrei Mai pensato do vederti presto in Italia. "
" Master Reece . It's been a while . I never thought I'd be seeing you in Italy anytime soon. "

  "Fernando . É Bello vederti anche tu , ma per favored chiamami Reece . Più grande di me per l'amor do dio. "
" Fernando  . Good to see you too but please call me Reece . Your older than me for God sakes. "  Reece said with a laugh as he pulled him into a hug.

  " Pardon me Reece .  I can see Blue is growing up. He looks so much like you. And whose this beautiful lady you have with you ? "

May was lost in the beginning of their conversation as she didn't understand what they were saying until the man , Fernando , changed to speak English. She was so amazed at how easily Italian flowed out of Reece's mouth. It made her want to learn the language.

   She was brought out of her thoughts of how handsome Reece looked  when Fernando asked that question.

  " This is May Anderson. My girlfriend and the love of my life. " Reece said staring at her dreamily .

May blushed at his words and then reached out her hands to shake him.
" Hello. It's nice to meet you sir. "

" It's a pleasure madam. " He said then said to Reece.

" È una giovane Donna molto Carina Reece . Tua Madre non sarà in grado do lasciarla andare. " He said giving Reece a knowing look.
"She's a very pretty young lady Reece . Your mum won't be able to let go of her."

I know right. I'm one lucky mother fucker. " He said still looking May dreamily .

May wanted to know what Fernando said to Reece so bad. He leaned forward again and gave her a kiss.

" I love you so much mi amore. " He whispered to her .

" And I love you too hot shot . " She said then placed a kiss on sleeping blue's forehead.

  " Let's get going . My mum can't wait to meet you blue. She's been blowing up my phone asking where we were. "

Reece opened the back door for May to enter and placed a sleeping Blue in her arms. He then went to the other side and got in signaling Fernando that they were ready to move.

∆∆∆∆

May watched in amazement as they drove to a city called compo di marle where Reece was born and grew up in until he turned 18 and decided to go to further his education in the United States.

  Italy was beautiful and she felt so much at peace . She texted her dad and Chelsea that they had arrived safely in Italy and we're now headed to Reece's parents home.

During the ride, Reece pointed out places to May and even showed her the primary and secondary institution he attended when he was still in Italy

Blue was still sound asleep when they arrived . May was amazed at how beautiful and elegant the outside of the building was. Simple and traditionally decorated. Reece alighted the car and opened Mays door for her and collected blue into his arms and was pulled into a hug by his father.

The moment may came down from the car , she was immediately tackled into a warm hug . So warm and motherly it gave her Goosebumps .

" Oh my God. I can't believe I'm meeting you. Your so beautiful my dear. "

She held may at arm's length to study her. May also took the opportunity to look at the woman. She was tall and beautiful. This woman looked so much like Reece with their similar facial features . The only difference was the gray hair she had going on. But then she still had the body of a 20 year old.

" It's so nice to meet you Mrs vitali . "

" Oh stop it young lady . Call me Agnes and that big head Antonio. " She said referring to Reece and his dad who were hugging and laughing as they greeted each other.

" Stop with the lies Agnes. You think I'm wonderful " may turned to look at Reece's father . He was a tall man but Reece was taller with salt and pepper hair and a buff body. What do these people eat in Italy  may thought.

" May. It's nice to meet you . How was your trip? " He said giving her a hug too

" A bit stressful but it was so fun. It's beautiful here . "

They spoke for a while being quiet because blue was still sleeping . That child could sleep through a tsunami. After exchanging pleasantries and all they all headed into the house.

Vote. Comment. Share ❤️

Thank you all for your support. I appreciate all of you.