chapter 7.

∆∆∆

    Reece had not looked at any woman since blue's mother left them. But the moment he saw May in in that red dress that hugged her delectable backside he felt his blood rushing to his groin. And to put the cherry on top she had blue rested perfectly on her hips as if she was his mother .

      He had never been aroused by a woman in two years so why was he feeling this now and he had not even seen her face yet. But when she turned around he now knew the reason.  She was so beautiful. The first thing that caught his attention was her eyes. It reminded him of  a forest after a rainfall.  Did he also mention that she was beautiful?

      He tried to cover up the fact that he was ogling her by introducing himself and taking blue.

        He was brought back to his living room which screamed luxury when he perceived a foul smell.  He immediately turned to look at blue  who was initially sitting down and playing with his toy car but had now moved to stand in front of his father with his back facing his father.

       "  Oh  no you didn't just fart on me you nasty cat. "

    He said to blue who took off running while laughing .

    " I'm gonna get you blue." Reece said while chasing after him.

       Meanwhile  May had just finished dressing up in a black track pants which was snug at the hips due to her wide hips and  a white vest shirt which was so long it reached a little bit above her knee. She guessed they belonged to Reece due to the Length of the shirt and then his delicious scent that coated her with warmth.

        Wanting to put a little fashion into it , she pulled the shirt into a knot at her mid back so it looked like a crop top and showed a little of her defined abs. She went to the gym during weekdays before she went to her fashion house so it was no surprise that she had such a killer body.

      While she was running her hand  through her hair, she heard the jingle of the door and in came blue with his arms open in a  carry me  motion and giggling loudly.  She immediately picked him up with a smile on her face.

      " Blue what's chasing you?" She asked . Blue was about to answer when they heard the voice of Reece .

      " Where are you blue? Come out. I've  got  chocolate ice cream for you. A very big bowl just for you and no one else."

    Blue wiggled in her grip so she let him down. He ran out to meet his dad so fast like his life depended on it with his two little legs. 

      May giggled at how innocent he was and walked out after blue   and into the kitchen to a very heart warming sight.

      Reece was seated on an island stool with blue on his lap while he tickled him and blue let out that cute baby giggle that had her crying for her ovaries again. Reece hadn't noticed her until she asked.

    " So there was no chocolate ice cream ?  Damn and I wanted some too."

      " Sorry May but I just used that to lure blue .works every time. It's his favorite thing in the world." He replied with a surprisingly soft look on his face after doing a double take of what she was wearing. He couldn't deny the fact that she looked  amazing in his clothes. Now he was jealous of his own clothes that held her hips perfectly.

      " Really , that's also my favorite thing. I think we are best friends already."

      Blue came down from his dad's lap and walked over to May  with his teeth on display. May picked him up again and he immediately  put both his arms around her neck and rested his head gently on her chest.

     " Papa. May my best friend."

   He said to his dad. But Reece was now busy being jealous of his own son for getting to put his head on her well endowed chest.

      He gave them a stiff smile before saying

     " I'll go get my keys and I'll drop you off. We'll stop on the way for you and blue's ice cream."

   ∆∆∆

      After they had gotten their ice cream and had gotten to her apartment, Reece and blue insisted on walking her to her door. On the way, may and blue had talked about everything and anything. She even told him about fluff. The more reason why blue wanted to walk her up even more.

     May had brought out her key card to open the door and had stepped in with blue and Reece when she perceived the very prominent Chanel 5 perfume.

     Ah shit. Could this day go any worse? She thought.

Vote. Comment. Share❤️