chapter 29.

Mature content⚠️

Soon enough, after quite an interesting drive, they arrived at their destination. May was absolutely amazed at the private beach house that stood before them. It looked absolutely beautiful and extremely expensive.

   The house was basically see through as it had glass walls all around it. She was grateful though that it was on a private land so other people couldn't see them through the glass.

   The sudden smell of the ocean brought may out of her thoughts as she looked to her right and was greeted with a handsome looking Reece who had his hands out to her. She took his hands and alighted the car.

" This place is beautiful Reece . Wow. " She said to him giving him a kiss that made both their hearts beat so much faster.

   " I know that but your the most beautiful sight I've ever laid my eyes on."

  " Oh stop being so cute baby. " May replied with a raging blush on her face.

" Well today marks our seventh month of being together and I wanted to get you something special so -"

  " No you did not! Reece! " She interrupted him.

" Yes , yes I did. I bought you this beach house. Everything's in your name. It belongs to you tesoro. "

  " Oh my gosh . Reece ! This is too much. It looks too expensive"

   " I really don't care my love . It didn't do anything to my bank account ."

" Reece you didn't have to . It's not even our one year anniversary yet. I would've been fine with anything. You've done so much already. "

" And I've not even started yet. Come on let's go see the inside. "

The inside of the house was absolutely beautiful. From the expensive leather chairs to the glass windows and doors , the kitchen and bedrooms. Absolutely elegant. Although Mays favourite part of the house was the jacuzzi in their bathroom. It was so large it could for 6 people in it. She couldn't wait to get in it later on.

After Reece had shown her around , he lead her through the back door to the beach where he had a picnic set up with everything may loved to eat. Ranging from juices to ice cream , Italian wine and food , and all that good stuff. Reece even put red roses that smelt absolutely wonderful in the picnic basket.

They ate , fed each other , drank , talked and even took a swim in the water together but the both could not ignore the sexual tension between them and as evening came , the air cracked with electricity from their desire.

Soon enough , they found themselves in the bedroom unable to keep their mouths apart from each other. May's back was against the wall of their bedroom as Reece's eager hands roamed the expanse of her body.

Their lips molded together , their tongues clashing in a battle for dominance. The kiss was hot and aggressive like they couldn't get enough of each other . May's hands roamed his chest  down to his abs removing the buttons of his shirt in the process .

  Reece's shirt fell to the floor as both their breaths quickened . The sounds of their moans and grunts bouncing off the walls .

Her hands went around his neck as he picked her up and placed her legs around his hips, his hands giving good attention to her volumptous ass while the other massaged her breasts feeling the softness of her mounds in his hands.

  " Tell me " he said , his voice thick with need and arousal. She moaned burying her head in his neck as his hands pinched her nipples making her panties get even wetter than they already were.

   " T-tell you w-what ? " She stuttered.

He kissed her neck , her vanilla scent was driving him insane as he sucked her soft spot.

" Tell me you love me. "

" I love you . So much ." She said bringing his lips back to hers reconnecting them as he groaned his lips moving to form a smile. That dimpled smile that he very much knew made Mays knees go weak.

  He didn't waste any more time as he lead her to the bed. Laying her gently like she was a treasured possession. He looked deep into her eyes with so much passion and love . " Your mine. Only mine. "

He kissed her with so much passion she felt like he was making love to her mouth. Her hands explored his body feeling the warmth and hardness of his skin. They both undressed themselves taking their time to kiss and touch and feel  their bodies until they were both naked. May had done things with Reece before but he had never pushed her to do anything so she had never seen his cock before and she didn't know he was this big. She couldn't stop staring at it.

  " You like the look of it huh? "
She continued staring as she nodded her head.

" Touch him. He's all yours . He's so eager to be inside of you ."

As if she was in a trance , she reached for it . Reece's eyes rolled to the back of his head. He couldn't take it anymore .

He drove his cock into her methodically. Her pussy squeezing around his hardened cock as both of them moaned loudly with each thrust he made.

  Her hands caressed the expanse of his back while the other threaded into his smooth silky hair. He took her hardened nipple into his mouth which drove her absolutely insane. She moaned loudly as hot pleasure began building in her abdomen as Reece continued pounding into her.

Reece spread her legs wider causing his cock to sink even deeper. His lips connected with hers once again.

" I fucking love you tesoro . I'm going to worship your body every fucking day ."

Their eyes met , goofy smiles adorning their lips as they felt a connection like no other between themselves.

She couldn't break eye contact as her lips formed a circle everytime he drove his cock into her pussy . Her moans the only thing she could let out of her mouth . Both their eyes were hooded with lust . Body trembling , their eyes remained locked on each other as both let out satisfied moans as their release over came them. Leaving the both of them trembling in solace after their love making.

I'm so sorry it took so long.

Vote. Comment. Share ❤️