chapter 22

Soon after eating and chatting with her dad , May fell asleep again . Her dad had received a call from his assistant to remind me of an upcoming board meeting so he gave her a peck on the forehead and quietly excused himself.

     After a while , she was woken up by the silent creak of the door to her hospital room. She turned to look at who it was and saw Reece with blue holding onto his dad's hands tightly. May let out a happy squeal whilst calling his name.  Blue immediately recognized Mays voice and tugged at his father's hand to carry him so he could have better access to reach her.

     Reece picked blue up and gently placed him on Mays chest.

  " Be careful blue , May has a big owie ."

But they both didn't care as May and blue hugged the hell out of each other. May sniffed him. He smelt like baby powder and she loved how clean and taken care of he looked. She gave him loving kisses all over his face as he giggled uncontrollably saying her name from time to time.

    A while later, after blue had indulged may in a long conversation about his toys, he finally fell asleep laying his head on his favorite place to be.

    " I already know he's gonna be a titties man." Reece said from where he had pulled a chair to seat beside Mays bed.

   She let out a rich quiet laugh. Something she realized she did a lot since these two came into her life. Reece watched her laugh. Like he was entranced by her beauty. With her arms cradling his son , her eyes closed so her eyelashes touched her cheeks , her pink plump lips turned upward as melodious giggles left her lips. He was such a goner.

   " So fucking beautiful ." He whispered as his eyes ran over her face.

May blushed red . Still not used to getting comments like this from him even though he made it his mission to tell her every single day how beautiful she was both inside and out.

   " Thank you baby. But you don't need to tell me that every time. I might stay permanently red if you go on with that." She said letting out a small chuckle after.

She started running her fingers through blue's hair as he fisted her hospital gown clinging closer to her.

    " Move in with me. "

May froze . Stopping the movements of her fingers and raising her head to look into his ocean colored eyes .

  " Baby , don't you think this is to soon . I mean..."

She was quickly cut off by his thump rubbing over her bottom lip.

" Shh my love. It may be happening to fast or happening to slow , I really don't care . All I care about is you and I just know your the one for me . Look , you just got injured by your psycho ex and you need to be taken care off. I can't look after you and watch over you if your not with me. I love you , blue already loves you and we both need you what more do you need amore? " He said to her.  His palm now cupping her cheeks.

  " Well when you put it that way."

" So it's a yes? " He said excitedly like he had just closed a billion dollar deal.

  " It's a yes hotshot . " She said to him using one of her hands to hold onto his hands on her cheek and placed a kiss on it.

" Yessss. And come to think of it , we're gonna have more sexy times together and then I can finally make love to you and have you scream my name so loud  and fuck you so hard your gonna have trouble walking for some time ."

May was now as red as a fucking tomato. She was both embarrassed and sexually frustrated at the same time. She couldn't lie that she didn't want him as bad too . Damnit she wanted to leave this hospital as soon as possible now.

A week later

May had been discharged and was picked up by Reece's driver and we're on their way to his house. A place she would call home from then on.

Her best friend Chelsea had come to visit her regularly keeping her sane on days when blue had to go to daycare and Reece had work to attend to. Chelsea had been the one handling things in the company for the period of time may was in the hospital. They did their nails , gossipped about whatever and caught up on things that had been happening with them.

   Her dad spoke to her on the phone everyday as he had to travel to France for work .

Reece had some people move Mays things from her penthouse to his house. He wanted everything to be perfect as he and blue wanted to give her a little surprise for her arrival. Unknown to her , blue had called her mama when speaking to him about her a few times. Reece was so happy when he heard him call May mama for the first time. He couldn't just wait to see her reaction when he called her mama for the first time.

Vote. Comment. Share❤️.

Can I just say I love y'all