chapter 28.

The next morning came and May had woken up all giddy and excited for the day , her mind thinking of all the possibilities of where Reece could be taking her.

   After kissing May Good morning , Reece pulled up his laptop to send a mail out to his workers that he didn't want to be disturbed . May had picked a still sleepy blue up from the bed so that she could make them breakfast.

   Reece came into the kitchen soon after as May and blue just finished eating. May served Reece his food and gave him a kiss and left to go to the bathroom with blue attached to her hips .

She bathed him , groomed him and dressed him in his favorite outfit he had picked out on his own. He wanted by all means To be dressed up in his bunny onesie. He had also told May sometime ago that he wanted his hair long which May let him grow out , so today , she decided that she'd style his hair into a man bun for him . And judging by the way he ran to show it off to his dad who had just come out of their own bathroom , May knew he loved it.

  " Tesoro , go take a shower. I'll watch blue while your at it. We have a long day ahead of us. " He said to her giving her a sexy wink as he said the last part. She smiled sweetly and blushed and did just that.

   While she was in their walk in closet , she asked him to give her a clue so she could figure out what to wear. And he replied with just one word.

  " Beach ". And a light bulb popped up in her head as she remembered the beach outfit she had picked out when she and Agnes had gone shopping to bond with each other.

   ^^^ Mays outfit above ^^^

   She got dressed in her outfit and came out to show herself to Reece. And damn was Reece shocked at the woman before him. She was all dressed in his favorite colour on her . RED. He was most definitely turned on and was extremely glad blues attention was solely on the cartoon show playing on the television as he was well on his way to the land of sleep .

 He was most definitely turned on and was extremely glad blues attention was solely on the cartoon show playing on the television as he was well on his way to the land of sleep

Reece's outfit^^^
Reece stood up in a trance as he gazed dreamily at the woman that stood before him. An all he could think about was how stunning and sexy she looked .

  " I see what you did with the red baby. You'll be the death of me " Reece said to may as she giggled at him . He held her hands and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

  " I knew you loved red. " She said placing her arms around his neck and looking lovingly at him.

  " You are so beautiful my love. The true woman of my dreams " he said his hands placed on her tiny waist as he kissed her cheeks.

  " Thank you handsome. You look very hot yourself hotshot. "

  After they were done admiring each other , May picked blue up and they dropped him with his grandparents as they would help Reece and May watch blue while they're gone. It was easier than normal prying blue of May as he was sleeping soundly but not after he had put up a little fight about it quietly calling for his mommy.

  Reece lead the way to their garage and May was absolutely amazed at the types of beautiful cars Reece had . Her father was rich and she had experienced her fair share of self wealth but that was not compared to the amount of wealth Reece had .

    " Pick the car of your choice baby ." He said to her.

  May picked the shiny black 2019 la voiture noire Bugatti

  May picked the shiny black 2019 la voiture noire Bugatti . And soon , they were off to this special date May knew nothing of but Reece knew all about.

THE DATE
PART 1