chapter 4.

We arrived at my fashion house 30 minutes later and Max turned off the engine of the car and came down.

       I waited for him to open my door for me but he didn't. He was starting to get me annoyed again. So I opened my door and came down from his car. He had never acted like this before . This was new .

        Leaving him standing by the car still texting I made my way to the entrance of the fashion house.

       I do have to give credit to my event planners. They did a marvelous job. A red carpet was laid at the entrance with silver barricades by the left and right side. Paparazi's , journalists , fashion bloggers and magazines were there trying to get a picture of me and were  asking me questions .

        After all the pictures and comments I made my way inside. It was beautiful. There were many men and women of a very high class thanks to my parents. They were all dressed elegantly in their dresses and suits. My fashion house was a three storey building. The ground floor consisted of the lobby for customers to make appointments.

      Going further into the ground floor was my hair salon and make up store. The first floor consisted of my brand clothes ,shoes ,bags , watches whatever you could think of.

      Then the second and last floor was where my office and our nail salon was . I was so happy looking at what I had achieved with my loved ones with me.

      Many people came to congratulate me and tell me I did a wonderful work.

     I felt a hand tap my shoulder and I turned around to see my dad.

    " Dad! "

    I screamed while jumping up to hug him. He was my rock. I loved him so much. He was a good head taller than me being 6 foot. He was a brunette just like me and he had my green eyes just a little bit lighter though. We were so close and alike.

     " My Bambi . I missed you so much. Why don't you call me anymore."

     I gave him a dry look and said.

       " Dad, we spoke like 20 minutes ago."

     " Bambi that's still too long ago. I want you to call me every second"

      " You know that's not possible. By the way , where mum? "

     " She was here just now . She probably went somewhere looking for a drink. "

       " Ah , typical mum . She hasn't changed has she?"

     " Nope . But I'll catch you later Bambi I'm going to welcome a business partner of mine . Why don't you go get yourself something to eat ."

     He gave me kiss on my head and left. Turning around, I did a quick survey of the room hoping I'll find Maxwell anywhere but to no avail.

      I finally reached the refreshment table after stopping to greet so many people . I picked up a glass of cocktail.

       Sipping on my cocktail, I heard shuffles come from under the tables but choose to ignore it. The sound of munching soon followed . I lowered down to my knees and raised the  golden table cover and saw the most surprising sight ever.

       A little boy no more than two years old stared at me with the biggest and cutest blue eyes I have ever seen like he had been caught stealing cookies from a cookie jar literarily. He was holding two  cookies in his little hands and one cookie was in his mouth.

      He was the cutest baby boy I had ever seen . He quickly finished up the cookie in his mouth and gave me the wounded puppy look. Goddamn my ovaries.

     " Awwn. Aren't you the cutest boy I've ever seen. "

     He gave me a boyish smile with his little white teeth on display. He will be one heart breaker when he grows up.

       " Come on out baby let's look for your mummy. " I noticed him let out a little frown before he came out from under the table.

     He looked so cute in his little tuxedo and bow tie. I picked him up into my arms while he continued munching on his cookies.

     " What's your name sweetheart? "  I said while hoping to find his parents.

     " My name ish blue"

    He said with his mouth full.

" Let's go find your parents blue."

     After walking for some time blue started reaching out to someone behind me.

     " Papa ! "

   I turned around and damn I have not seen a man as handsome as this. I never knew there was someone as hot as him. He towered over me probably a 6 foot 5 if I'm not mistaking. Maxwell has got nothing on this man. He had brown hair with striking blue eyes , full lips and a tanned skin. He looked like a tall glass of water in his tuxedo and a white button up shirt with the top buttons undone.

   * stop it you have a boyfriend* my subconscious said which made me shake of thoughts of this man's hand on my body.

      " I'm so sorry about him. I hope he didn't give you an issue he slipped from my sight and I've been looking for him since. Thank you so much for finding him" Damn that voice. He collected blue from me while I tried to get myself together.

     " It's okay. He wasn't a bother. He's so cute."

    " He gets that a lot. I'm Reece by the way . Reece vitali and this is blue." He said while stretching out his hand.

     " May Anthony . It's nice to meet you. " I replied while shaking his hand. I felt something shoot up my arm so I quickly removed my hand .

      " Uhm   I'm going to go greet other guest . Enjoy yourselves tonight . It was nice meeting you."

    " The pleasure is all mine. And congratulations on your fashion house. Say thank you blue." He said to blue who was busy playing with his father's bow tie.

       " Bye may"  he replied while waving his little hands at me.

      I gave him a smile and went in search of Maxwell.

Vote . Comment. Share❤️