Chapter 1

(Hannah's POV)

I never realized I could fall for someone so hard until I met her. Her blonde wavy hair fell perfectly, her long legs were perfect, her deep puppy dog brown eyes are perfect, just everything. We've been friends for as long as I could remember. I know I should tell her, but I just don't know how. "Hannah have you heard a single thing that I said?" Grace asks while also laughing. I look at her and shake my head. "I was saying are you ready to go to Mamrie's so we can shoot some video's?"

        "Oh um yeah." I say. She laughs again and playfully punches my arm. I rub it and just smirk. She keeps laughing and all I can do is look at her. The way her face scrunches up as she laughs. I think she notices me smiling at her. She cocks her head at me, "It's nothing Grace. Shall we go?" I ask she nods at follows me out of my apartment.

        (Grace's POV)

I knew Hannah liked me and I liked her to. The reason why I knew was because of the way she looked at me. I knew by the way she looked at me and each time she did it made me want to kiss her. In the car on the way to Mamrie's I wanted to tell her the way that I felt but I didn't have the guts. I looked over at her and just said, "Hannah, do you like anyone?" She froze up. Luckily I was the one that was driving.

        "W-why would y-you ask that Grace?" She says giving me one of the fakest smiles that I have ever seen in all of my life.

        "No reason. I just wanted to know, because I do like someone."

        "Smellbig give me the deets now." She demands coming out of her trance. I didn't want to say anything and I kept staring straight ahead of me. "Grace tell me."

        "Ok, ok it's a girl."

        "Ooo, looks like Smellbig has a her first girl crush. But tell me more."

        "Well she's blonde, and she has the cutest blue eyes and I think I'm in love with her." When I looked over at Hannah, it seemed as if she knew that I was talking about her. "L-looks like we arrived at Mamrie's." Stutters Hannah. I blush and get out of the car.

 *Inside of Mamrie's*

"Ok you two, what's up?" asks Mamrie. Why did me and Hannah have to be awkward after I tried to tell her. I mean we don't call her Momrie for nothing. "It's nothing. I was trying to tell Hannah who I liked and I was never able to."

        "Helbig tell me."

        "Mamrie it's a girl." says Hannah sounding mad. Wonder what her problem is. I mean I was going to tell her but chickened out.

        "Yes it's a girl, and I think I'm in love with her." Hannah's eyes light up and she looks at me.

        "Are you serious Grace." I look at her, our lips are only centimeters apart.

        "Yes and her name is-"

        "I brought vodka bitches." Tyler says while crashing through the door.