Chapter 13

(Grace's POV)

I have no idea where I am. All I remember is seeing Sarah and then I'm here. My head is throbbing and there's a huge bump on it. I also have no idea what Sarah did to me and what's even worse I don't know where she is. I get up and start to take in my surroundings. It looks like I'm in a basement of some sort. There's a staircase nearby but the door at the top is closed. I can hear voices above me. There's barely any light, so I can't see that much without walking around but I do notice a bed. I take a step forward and the whole room starts spinning. I sit down on the bed and then I start hearing voices, and what sounds like a door opening. Someone starts coming down the stairs, so I just sit and wait. It's Sarah. "Sarah what's going on?" I ask her. Her face contorts into something that I can't even expain. "Of course you wouldn't remember. Well I guess that's for the best."

        "That still doesn't answer my question." I say while crossing my arms.

        "Don't get cocky with me." Sarah says leaning on the bed

        "I'm not. I just want to know where I'm at."

        "Well that I will not tell you, but I need you to do me a favor." I can feel her breath on my face and I'm scared for my life right now.

        "Wha-What do you need me to do?" My voice cracks at the end.

        "I need you to call Hannah."

        "She doesn't know where I am?!" She slaps me across the face.

        "Don't raise you're voice at me. And yes she sort of does. You wrote her a note." she then smirks at me. I hold my jaw where she hit me. Then I remember everything. Sarah sneaking into the bedroom, writing the note, and then getting hit with something. That's the thing I can't remember. "Ok I'll call Hannah just don't hurt me." She backs up a little and gets out a phone. "Good. Once you call her I need you to tell her everything that's on this piece of paper." I take the phone and the paper once she hands them to me. Slowly I dial Hannah's cell number.

        Sorry about the short chapter. I will say no one will die, but someone may get hurt. Yes I know I'm evil. Well I hoped you enjoyed this. Also thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Ok so byeee. c: