Chapter 10

(Hannah's POV)

The minute that Grace says that she wanted to tell our friends, I was happy. I'm not a very secretive person but I know that Grace is. Our fight was so stupid. I don't know why I said what I did but I did. At least Grace forgave me. I don't know what I would've done if she hadn't. "Hannah, Mamrie just texted me and asked if there was going to be alcohol." I laughed because that was classic Mamrie.

        "Tell her only if she brings it."

        *An hour later*

Everyone is here now. Chester, Tyler, Mamrie, and Troye. Mamrie had indeed brought vodka. "So what did you guys need to tell us?" asked Tyler.

        "Yeah and also hurry because that bottle is like literally calling my name right now. I haven't had any vodka for like a week so please do explain." says Mamrie.

        "Really Mames? Um ok so the thing that Hannah I need to tell you," Grace grabs my hand and looks into my eyes, "is that we're together."

        "You mean like together, together?" asked Chester.

        "Yes like that." I say.

        "Well if we're sharing about relationships then I would like to share something as well," says Mamrie, "then I would like to say that Chester and I are together." Chester then grabs her hand and smiles at her.

        "Awwe." Grace

and I say in unison.

        "We all know that Tyler and I are together." says Troye. Everyone of us nods our heads.

The rest of the night we drank and joked around. Tyler and Troye left but then came back, but Mamrie and Chester stayed and didn't leave. Grace said that they should stay the night and I was ok with it. Grace also stayed. "Hannah."

        "Yes Gracie?" I ask while climbing into bed.

        "I love you."

        "I love you to Grace." After that we stay up for a little longer and talked to each other. Grace fell asleep on me around 2 and I was about to go to sleep when I saw a figure in my room. It looked like Sarah.

        What's going on now? Is Hannah maybe just seeing things or is it really Sarah? Well I hoped you enjoyed this. Thanks for reading you wonderful human you and tell me what you think. Ok so byeee. c: