Chapter 7

(Sarah's POV)

It's been awhile since Hannah left and I'm starting to get worried. I don't even know why but I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something happened. I then decide just to call Hannah and see what's going on. It rings three times and then goes to voice mail. "Maybe they're still recording. But Hannah never sends me to voice mail." I say out loud to myself. I try Hannah again and this time she picks up. "Hey Swike."

        "I was getting worried."

        "Why were you getting worried?"

        "Well it's been a few hours and you're still not home and then you sent me to voice mail."

        "Yeah I was talking to Grace about what was going on with her today."

        "Did you find out?"

        "Yeah..." In a hushed whisper I heard her say, "Grace stop I'm on the phone."

        "What's Grace doing?"

        "Um... nothing she's just trying to talk to me. Grace I said stop." I hear a groan and then a noise like somebody was getting up. "Hey babe look I'm going to go but I should be home in a bit. I love you." says Hannah.

        "Love you to Han." She hung up and then I stared to worry about what Grace was actually trying to do.

        (Grace's POV)

I go in the kitchen after Hannah tells me to stop. I was only trying to get her to tell Sarah what happened. It's just not right for her to hide it from her. I'm not going to tell her and I'm not even sure that kiss really meant anything. "Grace I'm sorry I got mad," Hannah says as she walks into the kitchen, "it's just... I can't let Sarah know about this until we're sure this is what both of us want." She's gotten closer but my back is still turned towards her.

        "It's whatever you want to do Hannah."

        "No it's not. It's also what you want to do Grace. I mean do you want to see where whatever this is will take us, or do you just want us to put the whole thing behind us?" I then turn around and stare into her eyes. All I can think about is, "How will Sarah react?" "I know what you're thinking Grace." says Hannah.

        "And what may that be?"

        "You're wondering how Sarah will react. Aren't you?"

        "Yes. I just can't take being the reason of ruining your guys' relationship." By now I'm almost on the verge of breaking down. Hannah grabs me by the the waist and holds me so tight that I can barely breathe. "Grace you don't have to worry about that. I've loved you since as long as I can remember. Probably even before I met you. If we want to be with each other then I'll tell her that. If not then we act like none of this ever happened." I move slightly so that her grip loosens. "See that's the thing. What if we take the chance to be together and then we end up not working out or-" She lets me go and grabs my face. "You're over thinking this to much Gracie. Just tell me what you want to do."

        "Let's give it a try." I smile slighly and she kisses me.

        Woo HartBig. Well thanks for reading you wonderful human you and tell me what you think. Ok so byeee. c: