Chapter 20

(Hannah's POV)

"Gracie, Gracie. Wake up." I say while slightly shaking Grace. I see her eyes start to open. "Ugh my head. Ha-Hannah?" she asks.

"I'm right here Grace." I say placing her hand on Grace's cheek. I start to smile.

"Hannah I remember everything now. The night when she took me, what happened everything." Grace starts to cry and I cradle her. Mamrie wraps her arms around both of us and says, "It's all over now she gone. Probably put away for good." I hear Grace laugh.

"I just don't understand." Grace mumbles.

"Understand what?" I ask.

"Why did I think that I liked her. Just how?"

"No one knows and if you don't then it really is a mystery."

For the next several hours we just talk, so the mood can be lightened. Mamrie decides to invite Chester over and he said that he'd be over in about 15 minutes. Grace and I just spend the time that we're waiting for Chester, hugging and kissing. I guess you could say we're trying to be the cute couple that we really are. Mamrie pretends to gag every time we kiss but then I get a glimpse of her fangirling a little bit.

As the time goes by we're almost drunk and Chester hasn't showed up yet. Mamrie called him about an hour ago. By now Grace has fallen asleep on the couch, and that's when there's a knock on the door. Mamrie gets up to answer it and by the way she reacted when opening the door I knew it couldn't of been good. "Uh Hannah you may want to come in." Mamrie says and there's a lot of worry in her voice. Grace woke up and is looking towards the door and I go over to the door. I got the shock of a lifetime when I looked outside the doorway. There stood Sarah with a gun pointed to Chester's head. "Well hello Hannah. Aren't you going to invite me in?" Sarah asks.

"Hannah who is it?" asks Grace. I didn't know how to answer or even if I could answer.

So that happened. How crazy is Sarah? I wonder how she got away from the cops? Well I hoped you enjoyed this and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee. c: