Chapter 21

(Grace's POV)

I knew that with Hannah not answering me, that it probably meant something was wrong. So me being the brave person that I am, I decided to go to the door. So I make my way over to the door. When I get there I see that Mamrie is almost crying and Hannah looks like she wants to attack whoever is standing outside of the door. I can't see who it is because I'm standing behind the door so I decide to speak up. "Han, who's at the door?" No one answers me so move closer. Once I did I soon regret it because I see Sarah standing in the door way with a gun pointed to Chester's head. Hannah turns around and see's that I'm standing there. "Grace don't get to close she may try and hurt you." Hannah says before getting in front of me.

"Oh don't worry I'm not here to hurt you or little Gracie there. I'm here for Mamrie now." Sarah says.

"Sarah please don't do anything to him." Mamrie cries.

"Why shouldn't I? You did the worst thing possible to me. You toyed with my heart and that my friend is not cool." Sarah responds.

"Look I'm sorry about that, but I couldn't let you kill Grace like you wanted to and the kill Hannah like you wanted to." Mamrie said.

"I'm sorry Mamrie that it had to come to this. I liked you and I think he may of even loved you. What a pity." I squeezed my eyes shut and I didn't hear a gunshot like I thought I would hear. Instead I heard someone (or something) hit the floor. I open my eyes and see Tyler standing above Sarah with the gun in his hand. "Tyler boy are we glad to see you." says Hannah.

"Uh... Thanks I guess. But does anyone want to tell me what I just walked in on?" Tyler asks.

Sorry about not updating for awhile. I just got writers block for a little bit but now I should be updating regularly. Well I hoped you enjoyed this and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee. c: