Chapter 30

(Hannah's POV)

It took us two weeks to fully work everything out again, and since then everything's been great. Right now Grace and I are officially living together. We've also started making videos again, but now it's kind of hard to hide the fact that we're back together when we live together. Our fans are picking up on the fact that we both film at the same place. Mamrie seems to think that we're dropping hints but I keep telling her that we're not, she doesn't believe me. Grace finds it super funny. Today I thought about talking to Grace about making a video to say that we are a couple.

"Hey Grace can we talk a minute?" I ask while Grace is in the kitchen trying to make something, and she's surprisingly not burning down the kitchen.

"Sure Han," Grace shuts the stove off and then takes a hand towel and wipes her hands off, "ok now what is it?" She asks me.

"Well I was wanting to see if you were ready to say that we're a couple to all of our fans yet?" I ask nervously. I'm tipping back and forth on my heels and I have my hands behind my back. I'm sort of nervous about what Grace might say. "Sure. Why not? I mean people already think that we are, so why not confirm it." Once Grace says that I smile and stand on my tiptoes to kiss her.

"When do you want to make the video?" I ask her.

"Why don't we worry about that after I make dinner."

"Geez Grace. I never knew that you could cook." I start laughing and Grace hits me with a hand towel.

"Well Hannah, I learned from the best."

"That you did." I winked at her and chuckled to myself as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey Farto." Grace calls after me.

"Yeah Smellbig?"

"Have I ever told you that I love you?"

"I think so."

"Well this might be cheesy but I  feel as though I'm still falling in love with you everyday." I smile once Grace says that.

"The cheesier the better in my book Grace, and by the way I love you too." Grace smiles at me and turns back to the stove. I go towards our bedroom and I just wonder how I could be so lucky.

 I know cheesy right? I'm sorry, and I'm also sorry to inform you that the next part is the last chapter. I already have a big idea for that one. Well as always I hoped you enjoyed and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee c: