Chapter 25

(Sarah's POV)

I didn't know why I did it, but it was just like I had to. Hannah didn't kiss me back though she was shocked at first but then after a few seconds she pushed me off of her. "What the hell Sarah?!" Hannah yelled while wiping off her mouth.

"Hannah, isn't this what you wanted?" I asked. A slight smirk was tugging at the corners of my mouth.

"How the hell did you get that idea. I'm with Grace. I'm in love with Grace!" This time she storms out of the room and I go after her. "Hannah I'm sorry. That kiss was... I don't know what it was but it did let me remember a lot of things," she turns around to face me, "like why we broke up, what I did to Grace, and.... Hannah I tried to kill Chester." I then slide down a wall and start to sob into my hands and knee's. I soon felt her arms wrap around me and slowly and gently rock me back and forth. "Sarah, I'm sorry for what I did to you. This whole situation is my fault. If I would've just had the guts to tell Grace before I got with you none of this would've happened." I feel tears soaking into my shirt. I then got another impulse to kiss Hannah so I did, but this time she didn't push me away. Instead she kissed me back. "You're crazy Swike, I'll give you that one. One thing for sure is I did miss you, but I still don't love you like I love Grace." Hannah places her forehead on mine and I let the tears from my eyes fall.

"I know Hannah you don't have to explain things. I'm sorry for what I've done to you guys. I'll just leave." I say. So I get up and Hannah does the same.

"I hope you do some great things Sarah." Hannah says. She wraps her arms around me for one last embrace.

"Me to Han, me to." I kiss her forehead and I hear her give off a content sigh.

"I just want you to know that I do love you." she whispers

"And I love you as well."

"I think I forgave you faster then anyone else."

"You think?" We then both laugh. After a few minutes of silence I decide to break it and ask, "So Harto, I guess this is goodbye then huh?"

"It appears so. Don't do anything to stupid now."

"I'll try not to." After that only another hug was exchanged and so was a few more tears.  It took me a good 30 minutes to pack my clothes. "I'll get the rest of my things later, but I'll let things cool off before I come back." Hannah and I say goodbye one last time, and then I walk out of the house to my car. I put my things in the trunk and just before I get into the car and take off, I take one last look at Hannah's house. "Goodbye Harto." A tear falls down my already tear stained cheeks and I leave.

So the psycho possible killer turned good. She left to. I wonder how this will effect things. Well I hoped you enjoyed and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee c: