Chapter 4

(Hannah's POV)

Today I'm going over to Grace's to shoot a video. I told Sarah I'd be back but not to count on it because Grace and I would probably get drunk. As I was walking out of the door Sarah wraps her arms around me not letting me go. "Come on Swike I have to go."

        "Han, can you just film later? I really want to spend the day with you." she whines.

        "Ok how about after filming I head straight home." That seemed to calm her down. She lets me go and I give her a kiss. "I love you." I say

        "I love you more."

Before I get into my car I check my phone and see that I have a text from Mamrie. "Han, Grace seemed really off today when I talked to her can you see what's going on I would but l'm out of town." I text her back and say, "Sure thing. I'll tell you when I find out." After I send it I shut my phone off and head to Grace's.

        (The phone conversation between Grace and Mamrie)

"Hey Mames." says Grace.

        "I see that you finally answered. I've called you twice."

        "I just turned my phone on."

        "Really? It's like 3."

        "Mames I've just been having a rough last few days." Grace says sounding a little irritated now.

        "Ok, but do you maybe wanna talk about it?"

        "Not really."

        "I'll leave it be then."

        "Thank you."

        "So Hannah's coming over there right."

        "Yes and?"

        "Nothing.... I better go Grace. I have to catch my flight to go visit my cousin in a little bit."

        "Ok. I'll just talk to you later then."

        "Bye Smellbig."

        "Bye."

        (Grace's POV)

I have to tell Hannah but I don't know how I'm going to bring the conversation up. I have probably 10 minutes until she shows up so I could practice. I go into my bathroom and look in the mirror. "Hannah I have something.... No, that's just to casual. There's something that I've been meaning to tell..... Still no. Hmm maybe if I... Ok I think I got it." I ran into my bedroom and grabbed a notebook and marker and I decided that I would write what I was going to tell her.

        After filling up almost all of the notebook with what I was going to to tell her, there was a knock on the door. I knew instantly that it was Hannah. It was now time to face the music.

        I wonder what Grace wrote down? And how will Hannah react to it? Well thanks for reading you wonderful human you and please tell me what you think. Ok so byeee. c: