Chapter 8

(Hannah's POV)

I got to my house around 7. I seen Sarah staring out the window at me when I pulled my car into the driveway. I had to tell her about Grace and I. Sarah opens the door before I even get out of my car and she makes her way over to me. She opens up her arms as to give me a hug but I cross my arms and stare down at the ground. "Hannah what is it?" Sarah asks. I open my mouth to try and say something but I didn't know what to say so I closed my mouth quickly and tried to walk towards the house. Sarah grabs me and I try to yank away but her grip is strong. "Let me go." I say.

        "Not until you tell me what's wrong."

        "I will later. Right now just let me go." she sighs and lets go of my arm. I go through the front door and slam it behind me. I go straight for my bedroom and lock the door behind me. I slide down it and place my head in my knees. I can hear Sarah coming down the hallway, but as of right now I really don't won't to see her. I mean I've been with her for a few months now and I can truthfully say I do love her, but my feelings for Grace are way stronger. "Hannah let me in." says Sarah from outside the door.

        "Just go away please. I don't want to see you right now."

        "Han come on please. I mean I deserve to know what's wrong and if Grace done anything to you I swear I will-" I open the door at that exact moment with tears streaming down my face. I never figured it would be this hard to tell her. "She didn't do anything."

        "Then what is it?" By now she's tightly hugging me and I'm sobbing into her chest.

        "It was me who did something." I say the best I can through my sobs.

        "What did you do?" she asks coldly.

        "I-I-I." I stop and look up at her and I can see tears forming in her eyes. "Hannah Maud Hart what did you do?"

        "I kissed Grace." She lets me go and slightly pushes me back from her. "I'm so sorry, but there's one other thing. I've chosen to be with her." As soon as the words leave my mouth I feel 100 times better. Sarah on the other hands looks as if she may break at any second. "I respect your descion. I mean you were in love with her way before we ever got together. I'm hurt but I'll get over it. I want you to know that I'll always love you." she kisses me softly, smiles and then starts to walk away.

        "Are you leaving?"

        "Yes, but I'll still be your manager Hannah so don't worry." I run up and hug her from behind from where she is in the hallway. I whisper a tiny thank you in her ear and kiss her on her cheek.

        I didn't exactly know what to do with the break up, but I wanted them to end on a happy note. Thanks for reading you wonderful human you and I can't believe how many reads this has. Just a million thanks. Ok so byeee. c: