Chapter 29

(Tyler's POV)

It's now Thursday and my heart won't stop pounding. Mamrie says that this plan is flawless, but I'm not so sure about that. It's also about time for me to go and get Hannah. The plan now is for me to go and get Hannah first, and then text Mamrie telling her that we are at the café. It didn't seem that hard, but I don't think either one of us thought of the possibility that Hannah or Grace may leave once they see each other. It's time to really face the truth now because I'm outside of Hannah's. I just text her and she says that she'd be out in a few.

I wait, and just wait a little longer until I see the short blonde woman that I was waiting for. "Hi Han." I say. She seemed confused at my greeting because usually I say something like, hey girl. But I'm just to damn nervous to even do that.

"Um, hi Tyler." she says. I can still here the hurt inside of her voice, and it's actually tearing me up. It's sad to see one of my main peoples tore up like this, but if everything goes to plan then it will help not only Hannah but also Grace.

(Grace's POV)

 Mamrie and I are at the café. She got a bigger table then I thought we would need for only two people, but I just figured that she wanted a bigger table. That wasn't the case. I seen to figures walk up to the door, Tyler and Hannah. "Mamrie. What the hell is she doing here?!" I whisper yell, so that I don't cause a scene.

"How should I know." Mamrie says.

"Really because they're both headed in this direction." I say.

"I had nothing to do with this Grace. I think it's just a coincidence." I say nothing then because Tyler and Hannah arrive at our table.

"Hey girls." says Tyler before sitting to the left of me. Mamrie was on the right so I knew that Hannah would sit in the front.  I noticed that her hair was shorter from when I seen her the last time. She looks at me and then at the seat.

"Aren't you going to sit down Hannah?" asks Mamrie.

"Um sure." Hannah quickly takes a seat and then pulls her phone out to text someone.

"Hi Hannah." I say.

"Oh um, hi Grace." she says back.

"Farto why don't you put the phone away." Mamrie says

"I'd rather not." Hannah said.

"Well who are you texting? If you don't mind me asking." says Tyler.

"Well to be honest it's Sarah." Hannah said.

"You're still talking to her, even though she's part of the reason for us breaking up?!" I ask.

"She didn't mean for us to break up. She told me that." Hannah said.

"What so now you're defending her?" I ask.

"Um Tyler you want to go somewhere and let them talk?" suggests Mamrie. Tyler nods leaving Hannah and I.

"Look Grace I'm not defending her. I get what you're saying."

"Oh you do. And what am I saying then?"

"That she's crazy and only wants us to break up. I can tell you that's not her  intention anymore.

"How can you say that?"

"This whole time we've been apart all she's done is try and help me work up the courage to work things out with you."

"Why didn't you try?"

"I was scared."

"Of what?"

"Of this. I don't want to fight anymore Grace. I just want to put this all behind us and if that means we can't do that as a couple then maybe as friends."

"Really. Wow and here I thought I was being the rude one."

"Well what do you want me to say or do. Get down on my knees and beg you to take me back?"

"Wouldn't be a bad idea." I joked.

"Mature Grace, real mature."

"Look I was joking." Hannah looks at me and starts to laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Now that I think about it, it's not a bad idea." I don't know why I found that funny but it seemed to ease the tension in the air. Once we stop laughing I look at her and ask, "So you think we're ready to try and work this out?" All Hannah does is nod and then says, "I'm ready if you are."

 I'm actually sad to say that there is only a few more chapters left. But it's also exciting because I have two new fanfictions in the works. Well I hoped you liked this, and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee c: