Chapter 16

(Hannah's POV)

We've been at the hospital for awhile now. The doctors said that Grace had a concussion but they still haven't figured out what almost killed her. Mamrie and I both think that Sarah may of tried to posion her but we have no proof. One thing that I've been thinking about is Mamrie and Sarah. "Hannah why are you making that face?" Mamrie asked.

        "What face?"

        "You know the face you make when you're thinking to hard. You get like this butt crack in the middle of your forehead."

        "Well I'm just thinking about what you said about you and Swike."

        "I kinda used her to save you guys."

        "Wow..." As I trailed off the doctor came out. "Would you ladies possibly be out here for Grace Helbig?" He says.

        "Yes. How is she?" I asked jumping out of my seat.

        "Well she's awake, but I think she may have some memory loss."

        "Why would she have that?" Mamrie asks.

        "Well we've ruled out that it isn't from the concussion but that's what I'm having trouble figuring out." The doctor answers.

        "Well would her memory ever come back?" I asked.

        "In due time it should, but don't try to rush it."

        "Can we see her?" Mamrie asked.

        "Yes, but one at a time. I'd recommend that the person that's known her the longest go first." he says.

        "Ok. Um are you ok with this Hannah?" Mamrie asks me.

        "Yeah." After I say that Mamrie hugs me and walks into Grace's room.

        (Mamrie's POV)

I seen Grace propped up in the hospital bed. "Mamrie!" She said excitedly. I was happy to see that she remembered me. "Where's Hannah?" she then asked.

        "She's uh out in the hallway." I then told Hannah to come in and she did.

        "Gracie you're awake." Hannah says. She walks over to where Grace is and then hugs her. Grace hugs back but when Hannah tries to kiss her she pulls back. "Hannah what are you doing?!"

        "I'm your girlfriend remember." Hannah stands back and I can see the worry all over her.

        "Your not my girlfriend silly. Remember I broke up with you for Sarah." Grace smiles at us but Hannah and I both have no words. All I can think at this point is, "What did Sarah do to her?"

        Well Grace is ok, but how did Sarah do that? Well I hoped you like this and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee. c: