Chapter 12

(Hannah's POV)

I wake up and Grace isn't next to me. I look over at my alarm clock and see that it's 7 so it's way to early for Grace to be up. I just shrug it off for now and go out into the living room. Everyone is still asleep and Mamrie is snoring so loud. I think Chester is partially awake because his face is scrunched up and it looks like he wants Mamrie to shut up. At the sight I give off a laugh but then quickly cover my mouth so that I'm not to loud. I then move in between the people on the floor and head for the couch because I seen a piece of paper laying on the coffee table. It looked quickly written and no where near as neat as Grace usually writes. I had problems reading it but I could make out some of it.

        "Hannah,

 I went home to take care of Goose........(There was some more after that but I couldn't make it out)
        Don't worry about me.
                 -Grace"

It didn't bother me that she went home to Goose she usually does when she stays over, but something about this note is suspicious. I decide to call Grace. Her phone goes to voice mail so I just call back. Two calls turn ten. I leave 3 voicemails but Grace never does this she always answers when I call her. "Maybe she'll come back," Thats what my brain keeps telling me.

        Sorry this is so short but next chapter should be interesting. Well I hoped you enjoyed this and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee. c: