Chapter 9

*Three weeks later* (Grace's POV)

        "Grace I didn't mean it. I was in the heat of the moment." Hannah says to me.

        "You clearly meant it. I mean it's true I'm just an anxiety filled freak." I start crying and Hannah tries to comfort me but I push her hand back. She frowns and then stands up and stands in front of me. "Grace I didn't mean it. Look I can understand why you don't want to tell the fans but this is Mamrie we're talking about and Tyler, Troye, and Chester. They'll all get it," she gets on her knee's in front of me. "I didn't mean to say it. You're not a freak. I just think they have a right to know. Besides you made me tell Sarah." I stand up and she falls back.

        "I made you Hannah. I made you. No. I think we both wanted you to tell her. I mean sure you could've just kept dating her and she could be oblivious to the whole situation, but I do remember that both of us wanted this just not me. Also I have nothing against telling our friends I'm just scared." Hannah stares up at me and stays quiet. I walk past her and go into my kitchen. "Gracie." I hear coming from behind me.

        "You can't Gracie you're way out of this one."

        "I know that but you have to listen to me."

        "I don't know."

        "Just give me like 3 minutes and if you don't like what I have to say then I'll walk away from you." She pleads with me.

        "State what you want then." I state coldly.

        "This is going to sound so Notebooky but I've noticed in the past few weeks that this is what we do. You tell me when I'm being an outrageous butt head, and I tell you when you're anxiety is getting a little bit to much to handle," I smile alittle bit. "this doesn't mean we have to tell people right away. I mean yes in time I want to tell our friends and in longer time I want to tell our fans." I wipe the tears that are running down my face.

        "Ok. Hannah, but let's tell our friends right now."

        "What like right now right now?"

        "Yes you dumb dumb."

        "Ok, um let me invite them over to.. My or you're place?"

        "Your's."

        "Ok to my place." Hannah has a smile that looks like it could be a mile long. I kiss her on her head and go fix myself before people show up.

        I hoped you enjoyed reading this and I just can't believe how many reads this has. A million thanks. Tell me what you think. Also thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Ok so byeee. c: