Chapter 14

(Hannah's POV)

I was so worried about Grace. Mamrie and I went to her house to go and check on her. The door was locked and we knocked but there was no answer. We stood there for like ten minutes waiting to see if she would come to the door, but there was no answer. "Hannah let's go. She might of went for a jog or something." Mamrie says tugging on the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

        "Mamrie I need to know where she is. This isn't like her. Neither one of us has heard from her since last night and it's after five." I punch Grace's door and Mamrie places her hand on my back.

        "Han, your getting yourself all worked up when you don't even know what's going on with her. She could've had a family emergency, or maybe she's out jogging. There's so many possibilities." I turn and slightly look at her.

        "Without a car Mamrie. Her fucking car is still here!" I yell. I shouldn't be yelling at her but I'm so worried.

        "Calm down Hannah. Look lets just g-" She was cut off as my phone went off. I pulled it out and seen that it was a blocked number. I decided to answer it because it might of been someone telling me something had happened to Grace, or Grace herself. "Hello?" I said.

        "Hannah, it's Grace." It sounded like she was crying.

        "Gracie are you ok."

        "I don't have time for questions ok. Just meet me at the park tomorrow at 1."

        "Which one?

       "The one by Mamrie's.

         "Ok, but Grace what's-"

        "Good bye Hannah." The phone line went dead. I knew immediately that something was up. Mamrie looks at me with worry in her eyes. "It was Grace. She wants me to meet her at the park tomorrow."

        "Which one?"

        "The one by your place."

        "Ok something is definitely up." Mamrie says while we walk back to my car.

        (Sarah's POV)

Everything was going into play. I knew my plan was going to work from the very first moment that I thought it up. It also sort of helps that Mamrie is helping me. (A/N yeah Mamrie's been part of it the whole time... sorry) As Grace gets off the phone with Hannah she starts to cry even harder then she already was. I slap her and say, "Stop crying. I'm not going to do anything to you." She looks at me like she knows that I'm lying. I walk away from her and slightly smirk to myself as I think, "Well I'm not going to hurt you... Yet." I go up the stairs to where my friend Raymond is but before I open the door I yell at her, "I'm bringing you something to eat! So yeah...." I trail off after that and continue going up the stairs.

        Two updates in one day.... what is the occasion? I don't know. I guess I just feel like writing a lot. And yes I made Mamrie evil. Well I hoped you liked this. Thanks for reading and also tell me what you think you wonderful human you. Ok so byeee. c: