Chapter 24

(Hannah's POV)

It's been two weeks since Sarah's 'incident' happened and I think she's making some great progress. Just today she said she remembered that she was my manager, but she hasn't said anything about the incidents. I don't know if I should take that as a good thing or a bad thing. Grace keeps pushing me to kick her out and I just can't bring myself to do it. Today I told Grace I would try, and I just really hope I can go through with it.

"Sarah you ready to go?!" I call out from the living room. Grace is gone. She went out with Mamrie and I decided to take Sarah out for dinner to tell her she had to leave. Sarah was taking forever in her room, and I was starting to get worried. So I went towards in and I heard her crying. I knocked on the door and softly said, "Sarah, are you ok?"

"Go away Hannah," then I heard her mumble, "that's what you want me to do anyways." I stood back from the door a little bit. I was just shocked to find out that she knew. I finally got closer to the door and started talking to her. "Look Swike I don't want to have to do this, but Grace thinks that this will be best. And I honestly think it will. You have to get out on your own and remember things." I say. I hear the door unlock (I didn't even know that it was locked)

 and out walks Sarah. Her face is red and blotchy from when she was crying, and her eyes were blood shot. I pulled her into me and hugged her. She responded and returned my embrace. "Look Swike, Grace and I are willing to let you stay here until you get things settled and find a new place." Sarah hugs me even tighter then and whispers thank you. Her eyes flicker down to my lips for a second and all I do is give off a nervous laugh. Then that's when her lips crash against mine.

Sorry this isn't the best ever, but I'm writing this while being half asleep. Well I hoped you enjoyed and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee c: