Chapter 26

(Grace's POV)

"Do you think she went through with it Mames?" I ask Mamrie. Mamrie is driving me home right now because I'm a nervous wreck. She's driving my car so she decided that she would stay over at Hannah's with me. "Grace you have to stop worrying. I'm sure Hannah did what she needed to and if she didn't well..." Mamrie stops.

"Well what?"

"Sarah's car... I-It's gone. I think the little pipsqueak actually went through with it." Mamrie joyously honks the horn and I let out a laugh. Mamrie quickly parks the car and we both almost run into the house. I don't see Hannah any where so I called out for her. "Hannah I'm home!" I hear some foot steps coming from the kitchen and then I see Hannah. She walks over to me and hugs me. I return the embrace and then kiss her. Mamrie walks over to us and clears her throat. "Guys I'm still here." Mamrie says.

"Sorry." I say.

"Well before anything else happens I want to know, did you do it?" Mamrie asks Hannah.

"Did I kick her out?" Hannah asks. "Well no... she already knew what was going on, but she's gone for good now. I did tell her it would be best if she left and we just talked after that. She told me she's going to come get the rest of her stuff once things calm down around here." Hannah finishes.

"Does she remember now?" I ask.

"Yes she does." After saying that Hannah looks at the floor and I place my hand on her back. "You did good Hannah. She needs to move with her life away from us. You might not see it now but you helped her out." I say. Hannah slowly looks at me and then smiles. I kiss her forehead and then open my arms to have Mamrie join this hug. She does and it almost seems as if everything is going to be ok. Almost.

 Sorry about the short chapter. I'm trying to think of a way to lead up to what I want to do with this story so the next few parts will be short to. As always I hoped you enjoyed and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee c: