"Chapter 2"

*************

'Korra! Ayira! Tenzin is here.' Senna yelled.

'Yes Mom we're coming calm down.' Korra told her mom.

Katara was already waiting outside and we could see Oogi in the air flying our way. Ayira chuckled when she heard Ikki repeating if they were here yet.

Ikki was always so hyped and it was amazing to see but it could also be hella annoying.

I heard Tenzin say:

'Yes Ikki, As i've been telling you for the last 15 minutes. We are finally here.'

They landed infront of us and Meelo was chewing on Tenzin's head. Korra and I started laughing.

The two girls slided of the tail from oogi with an air ball.

'Hello Mother. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you.' Tenzin said in his usual calming tone.

'Please help me..' He kinda whispered a little loud.

Katara chuckled and grabbed Meelo from Tenzins head. Meelo started spacing out.

'UNHAND ME, STRANGE WOMAN!'

'Thats your Grandmother, Meelo.' Tenzin said with a 'are you serious' look on his face.

Meelo just used his bending to escape Katara's grip om him and ran back to his dad side. Katara let a chuckle escape her again.

'It's so good to see all of you.' Katara said with a sweet voice.

A noice was heard from the place where Meeko stayed. It caught Ayira's attention immediatly. She walked over and left the others to go look at what happend.

She opened the door and saw that Meeko and Naga were just playing around. But something caught her attention. A little wound was visible on Naga her skin.

'Meeko you can't play with your teeths.'

Ayira slowly walked over to naga and took some water to heal the wound. She gave her a little sweet tap as to let Naga know that its gonna be alright.

She turned around to face Meeko. Unaware of what he did wrong.

'Don't do that again Meeko. I know that you didn't mean to hurt her but u did. So please look out for it next time.' Says Ayira to Meeko in a sweet voice.

Meeko bowed his head and looked down a whimper was heard. Ayira walked over to him and hugged her bestfriend.

'Its okay. You've learnt your lesson for the next time.'

The door went open and Ayira turned around to be met by Korra. She had a sad expression on her face.

'What's wrong?' Ayira asked with confusement. She was so happy back then when they arrived and now her mood just changed in a different emotion.

'I have to wait with learning airbending...' She answered with disapointment.

Ayira walked over to Korra and gave her a little hug. It just looked like she really needed one.

'Why do you have to wait? Tenzin is here right.' Ayira asked.

'Tenzin is not here to stay.. its not going good with Republic City.. so his going back. His only staying here for some dinner and than they will leave.'

Ayira was suprised to hear this. She thought that everything went well with the Republic City..

'Come on Korra, Cheer up. Maybe you can go with him. I will go too!' Ayira suggested.