"Chapter 14"

Just because I let you all wait for two days here is the second chapter for today!

*********

I woke up with the light of the sun shining in my room. For some reason I felt like it will be a calming day. I walked down the stairs and looked at the clock only to see that it's already afternoon.

Why did nobody wake me up.. I missed lunch. God dangit thats always the best part of the day..

When I walked into the dinning room there was nobody to be found. The next room that I looked was the Kitchen where I saw Pema doing the dishes. She turned her head to look at me a sweet smile appearing on her face.

'Hello Sleepyhead. Have you slept good?' She asked with a small chuckle.

'Yeah, why did nobody wake me up tho?' I asked with curiousity.

'Well Tenzin said that you needed some rest so we let you take the rest that you needed.'

'Thats so sweet of you all.. but-'

'Don't worry your food is untouched.' She said with a grin knowing very well what I was gonna ask. A small chuckle left my mouth. She pointed to the bowl in the corner.

'Thanks Pema. Your the best!'

'I just look out for you because you won't do it yourself.' She said in a motherly tone.

'Well your still the best in doing that.' I said with a smile.

'That's sweet of you to say. Now get some food inside your tummy.' She said back with a returning sweet smile.

When I was done with eating I walked to the kitchen and cleaned my bowl that I used. Pema had enough to do in this temple and having three kids is just exhausting.

She also layed down a lot because she was just a few weeks or maybe a few days away from giving birth to her fourth child. I myself could not imagine Pema having four kids but she choose it herself with Tenzin.

Tenzin was already so busy with 3 kids and now a fourth kid is coming. Pema on the other hand hoped that it was not gonna be a bender. I walked outside and saw Tenzin talking with Meeko and Ikki who were sitting in a red car.

Probably another gift from Tarrlok. Looks like he didn't get my message at all. Beside the red car stood a blue one.

What would Korra have to do with two cars? Kinda weird but to be honest Tarrlok is weird so nothing special at all..

I turned around to see Korra practising some moves for airbending. She was getting really good at it but the airbending itself just won't show up..

I walked to her and heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Tenzin.

'So you're finally awake.'

'Yeah finally.' I said with a chuckle.

'By the way why are there two cars?' I asked with confusement taking over me.

'I'm just as confused as you are. Maybe you should ask Korra about it.' He said to me and I nodded.

We both walked up to Korra and I wanted to open my mouth but was beaten by Tenzin.

'I see Tarrlok's gifts are getting more and more extravagant. Not even one but two cars.'

'Yeah that guy doesn't know how to take "No" for an answer.' She said with an exhausted tone.

'-And also Ayira the blue car is for you. Looks like I'm not the only one that he wants in his task force.' My eyes widened.

Is he for real right now? I attacked him last night. Threatening him to stop with bothering Korra and now he bothers me too?