"Chapter 24"

So it has been some time but here it is! Chapter 24 is done and ready to be read. :)

Also thank you all so much for the 4k reads! I'm lucky to have such sweet readers :)

I love you all Equally and hope you like this new chapter!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

When I arrived at Air Temple Island I was met by a worried Tenzin. I slowly walked in shame towards him and bowed my head.

The thing that did make me feel bad is that Korra wasn't even searching for me. But I quickly got the answer to that.

'Thank goodness you're alright.' He walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

'Where is Korra?' He asked with confusement.

'Korra isn't home yet?' I replied with a question.

'No she hasn't. Did something happen to her?' He asked with worry. I shrugged.

She's still out with Bolin.. that's why she didn't come searching for me.

'Don't worry Tenzin she's with her friend Bolin.' I said with some hint of sadness in my voice.

It still hurts how Bolin and Korra reacted towards me. Just Bolin not agreeing on me to go with them and Korra just not even defending me.

'Are you alright Ayira?' He asked me with a bit concern.

'Yeah I'm fine.' I lied.

'Hm well alright go get some sleep.' I nodded and gave him a small hug before I went to my room.

Meeko followed me to my room with a sleeping Pabu on his back. A small chuckle left my mouth when I looked at the adorable sight.

The moment did end when Meeko began to lay down again and moved a bit to much to what leaded that Pabu woke up.

'Hello there sleepyhead.' I said with a small smile.

He yawned and ran towards me. I picked him up and placed him on my bed. When I was done with putting some comfortable clothes on I layed in bed on my side and Pabu walked over to my side and layed down beside me.

I patted him and Meeko was clearly getting jealous when I saw him trying to lay on the bed too.

'Meeko you know you can't fit in this bed silly.' I said with a chuckle. He growled towards Pabu and layed in defeat next to my bed.

I leaned a bit forward to give Meeko some attention too. He was still feeling a bit jealous but there was nothing I could do about it. I layed on my side again and closed my eyes. Feeling Pabu moving to find a good spot to sleep.

It didn't take long before I finally fell off in a deep sleep..

An hour later...

I heard a sound from the door and quickly opened my eyes. The door was being opened by someone and just some seconds later I was met by Korra.

'You still up?' She whispered.

'Yes because you woke me up.' I mumbled.

'I wanted to say that I'm sorry about the way I acted.' She said with regret.

'Korra don't u get it? Don't say sorry if you're gonna act that way to me again.'

'What do you mean?' She asked with no clue of what I was talking about.