"Chapter 28"

So I'm here writing a chapter again because there is this one reader who reacts a lot and it kinda gave me some spirit to make a new chapter.

I want to give special credits to LePuresten for making my day better your comments are just worth it to read. I actually read all of the comments! From everyone but yours just brighted up my day :)

This is kinda what I meant with giving me motivation to continue. Also thank you all for the 7k reads.

Have fun reading Chapter 28!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Infront of me stood Noatak. Just staring into my eyes. It kinda began to make me feel a bit uncomfortable so I broke the silence and took a deep breath.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you. It has been some days." He said while a small grin appeared on his face.

"That's so swe-... wait how did you even know where I was staying..'' I looked at him in shock.

"Well I met a friend of yours and she told me that you stayed here.'' He said in a steady voice.

If he would be lying I would've heard it right?... there's no way he could be.. no what a crazy thought..

"Ayira? Hello?" His hands subsided and he took some distance giving me some space. What I actually really needed right now.

"Eh what is it?" I said being a little unsure.

"I asked if you would like to get to know me a bit.'' My eyes widened by what he just said.

Me? Getting to know him a little better. Ofcourse I want to because I know his holding secrets from people and hello! It's kind of my job to find out people's secret.

"Ayira?"

"Eh Yeah sounds great." I said while showing him a sweet smile.

"Alright good to know. I have time right now if you want? I'm already here so ask away.'' He said while a small smile appeared on his face.

"That's not how you get to know someone. You don't just stand here and ask questions silly.'' I chuckled.

"Let's go eat something and we'll get to know eachother then." I suggested which he nodded in agreement.

We got interupted by Meeko who started growling. Pabu was also acting weirder then normal. They both were looking at Noatak. I raised one of my eyebrow of confusement and looked back and forth from Noatak to Meeko and Pabu.

"Meeko? Pabu? What's wrong?" I asked them with a hint of confusement. I could've sworn that I saw Noatak gulp.

Hmm..

"Shall we go?" He said in a hurried tone.

"Eh sure." I walked over to Meeko and climbed on his back. My hand reached out for Noatak to grab. He hesitated at first but eventually climbed on Meeko too.

Meeko kinda moved which made Noatak almost fell for his first try.

"Calm down Meeko it's just Noatak my new friend.'' I whispered into his ear. He slowly eased a bit and Pabu climbed on my shoulder again never leaving Noatak out of his sight.

Even they know that there's something off.. but if only they could talk.. ughh

"To the City Meeko" I said in a sweet voice and tapped him once making him run of to the water.