"Chapter 22"

First of all I would like to say that I'm very sorry that it took some time before I posted but I'm just really busy with school and stuff. But here is a longer chapter than normal! :)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

'Ayira!'

'Ayira wake up!'

'Let me sleep.' I mumbled and turned around to the other side.

'No come on! Let's do something fun together!' Korra's voice was heard. I ignored her and tried to go back to sleep when my blanket was pulled away.

Some seconds later I feel something licking my feet and I couldn't keep my sleepy act on anymore. My mouth opened and the only thing that came out of it was laughter.

'Stop it Naga.' Korra said with a chuckle.

The licking stopped and I looked at the feet licking monster. A small smile appeared on my face but was interrupted by a yawn.

'Why are you so tired today.' Korra asked with confusement.

'Korra the day just started.' I said with an 'are you serious' tone.

'Well for me it didn't.' She said with a smile.

'Ofcourse it didn't.' I sighed.

I turned around and sat up in my bed. My eyes almost closed it self again. Korra was already so happy in the morning and I'm just grumpy. I stood up and walked to my closet.

When I opened it I saw that my usual clothes were washed and I grabbed it. I turned around to Korra and looked at her. After some minutes she caught up with what I meant and left the room.

I looked at Meeko and saw that he was awake too probably because Korra was way to loud in the morning. When he looked up at me I gave him a sweet smile.

After 5 minutes I came out of the room with Meeko behind me. When I got downstairs I was met by Korra and Bolin. Since when was he here?

'There she is. Finally!' Said Korra.

'Hi there Ayira.' Bolin greeted me with a sweet smile.

'Hello Bolin.' I returned a sweet smile and looked at Korra.

'So what did you want to do that was so important that I got woken up?' I asked while I folded my arms together.

'Well I wanted to hang out with Korra but she told me that she wants you to hang out with us too so.' He explained.

'So I could've just stayed in bed?' I said with an 'are you kidding me' tone in my voice.

'Not anymore.' Korra said with a small smile. I scoffed and wanted to walk back upstairs when I was stopped by Korra.

'Please Ayira, I feel like we don't hang out that much anymore so I thought that this was what you wanted.' She said with a pleading look on her face. I looked at her for some minutes and sighed.

'Fine..' I said in defeat. Korra began to cheer and a small smile appeared on my face.

'So what are we gonna do?' Korra asked to both of us.

'We can show Bolin the weird contraption for airbending.' I said with a devilish chuckle. Korra looked at me and started to chuckke too.

'I don't like where this is going..' Bolin said with unease.

'Ah come on Bolin it's gonna be fun.' Korra said with a pleading tone.

'Alright I guess I can try it one time.' He said in defeat and we started walking towards the contraption.