"Chapter 13"

So it took me some time but here it is! I hope you peeps will like it and have fun reading!

On to the chapter! :)

***********

Tarrlok was still frozen in his place but not for long. If he would be unfrozen there are two options that could happen. 1: He could attack me and Amon will help him. 2: He will attack Amon first and then the winner will fight me but either way I'm screwed so I will have to run.

'I saw that you could firebend too. Isn't that interesting.' Amon said to me with a stern tone in his voice.

'You've got not proof.' I said with a snarl. Amon looked at me trying to find some answers.

'Hmm..' was all he could say at the moment.

'What are you even doing here?' I asked him with a little bit of irritation.

'Well I retrieved your invitation.'

'I didn't knew you would come for real and especially not today. Can't you just let me be for one day?' I said with a demanding look on my face.

'Nah I don't think I will.' And with that he ran towards me. I made an air ball to sit on and went to the other side of the room. He turned around to face me again.

I totally forgot that Tarrlok was there but when I looked Amon in the eyes and his met mine. It felt like the world went off for a moment and it was just me and him. But that changed when I heard Tarrlok falling to the ground.

'Well thats my clue.. Cya around.' I said to them and went away with my air ball that I created to sit on.

Maybe Amon will fight Tarrlok and leave me be this time. That would be great.

I ran on the roofs. Going from roof to roof until I met the bay. I jumped off and wanted to jump in the water when I heard someone running towards me.

'Oh come on..' I said with displease and turned around.

My thoughts went to Amon that followed me but I was suprised when I saw them both coming towards me. Amon in the lead and Tarrlok running after him.

'Go fight with eachother or something!' I yelled for them to hear. I turned around and jumped into the water. They both won't come after me when I'm on air temple island because it was to risky for the both of them.

I swam to the air temple when I suddenly was grabbed by some water that was being bended. It took me back to the bay and when I arrived I laid down on the bay. I was to exhausted from everything to put up a fight again.

Someone hovered over me and I was shocked to see Tahno. He had a sheepish grin on his face.

'I don't have the time to play around Tahno.' I said with a snarl and sat up. I coughed up some water that was still in my mouth and looked around.

No Tarrlok to be found and most importantly.. no Amon.. but who took me back here.. it was definitely not Tahno.

'It's not my fault that I walked by. What even happend to you?' He said with a chuckle when he saw my exhausted face.

'None of your business.' I stood up and felt a little bit dizzy. Everything was turning around me and I fell back to the ground.

'Woah easy.' Tahno said to me and pulled me up again. I hold him for some support and tried to catch my breath.

'What got you so exhausted? I've never seen you this weak.' He said in his usual voice.

'Thanks Tahno for the compliment.' I said with sarcasm. I sighed he would never stop until I would tell him what I did.

'Alright so, I may or may not have fought with a councilman from Republic City.' I said with unease.

'Sounds like a stupid thing that you would do.' He said with a cocky grin on his face.

'Oh shut up.' I said with a snarl. The dizziness supsided a bit and I let go of Tahno. Trying to stand all by myself again.

'I haven't seen you in the gym at the arena for a while.' He said with a bit of curiousity for what I've been up to.

'Don't worry about it lover boy.' I said with a grin.

'Wh-what I'm not in love with you.' He said with a snarl.

'Keep telling yourself that though guy.' I said with a small chuckle. He snarled to me.

I turned around and jumped into the water and swam towards the island again.

When I wanted to climb out of the water I saw some shoes standing infront of me. I gulped and looked up to meet the person infront of me.

'Heh.. Tenzin. What up?' I said with a nervous chuckle.

'Where were you young lady.' He said to me in a demanding tone. I on the other hand was now standing on solid ground.

'Well thats a good question.. I went for a little swim.' I said to him with hope that he believed me. He stayed quite and looked at me with a stern look in his eyes. I let my shoulders fall in defeat.

'Fine.. I was in the city making sure that Tarrlok won't disturb Korra again.' I said with unease. He sighed and took a deep breath.

'Well I'm happy that your safe.' He said with a small smile.

'But you will be locked in your room at 10 for a week. I don't want you running around again.' He said with a serious look on his face.

'Fine.. but just know that It was needed to be done and you know that too.' I said in defeat. When I went to go inside I was stopped by Tenzin's voice.

'Wait Ayira.. you're right but how you handled it was not the right way, but you don't have to get any punishment.'

'Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!' I hugged him with a firm grip and lifted him a bit off the ground.

'That's enough.. now go to bed. You need some sleep.' He said with a caring tone.

'Alright! Goodnight Tenzin.' And with that I went inside. While I was walking on the stairs I thought about my gift.. I need to get the elements more under control and then I can bend them with ease.

I opened the door to my room and saw that Meeko was waiting for me. He looked up and when he saw me a glimpse of happiness appeared in his eyes.

'I'm also happy to see you.' I said with a chuckle. He layed on his back and I rubbed his belly for a few minutes.

When I was done rubbing his belly I walked to my closet and grabbed some clothes that I could sleep in. It didn't take long before I found some comfy clothes and put them on. I walked to my bed and layed down.

Meeko looked at me with some hint of sadness in his eyes.

'Come on Meeko. It's late we have to go to bed.' I said with a serious tone. He whined and stood up to lay down beside my bed.

'Goodnight Meeko.'

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep because it was a long and exhausted day..

I fell of in a deep sleep..

********

Sorry that this took so long but I had to do some important things for school. Also because the weekend is starting I will make 4 this weekend!

Also thank you all so much for the 600 reads! I love you all equally!

▪︎ This chapter has 1276 words.