"Chapter 15"

^ Ayira's Dress not the person itself just the dress!..

I looked up at the building and sighed.

And here we are.. at the stupid honor party that was probably a trick. But no Korra is just being stubborn AF.

We all walked inside and were met with people in former clothes.

So that's why I had to dress up..

Tenzin, Korra and I walked further and Pema and the kids splitted up going different ways. People started applausing around us.

'I can't believe this is all for me.' Korra said with a bit of shock.

'I'm not sure what Tarrlok's plotting, but keep your guard up.' I said with unease.

'Ayira is right. I'ts not like him to throw a party just for the fun of it.' Tenzin continued. I saw Tarrlok walking up to us.

'Speaking of the devil..' I mumble. Korra let out a little chuckle and turned around to face Tarrlok.

'So glad you could make it, avatar Korra and you too Ayira.' He said with a cocky smile.

'Hm..' was all I said to him and his eyes focused on mine for a while. When he turned back to Korra he started talking again.

'If you'll excuse us the city awaits its hero.' He let his hand slide behind Korra's back and took her with him. I stood still gazing upon them walking to an older man. I heard a gasp beside me and turned Tenzin's way.

'Meelo, No! That is not a toilet! Oh, dear.' He walked away in the direction where Meelo was. I couldn't help but chuckle. Meelo is such a troublemaker.

I turned my gaze back to Korra who now was being introduced to the old man by Tarrlok. Most people would think 'why are you so protective over her?' The thing is.. Tarrlok is up to no good and I just know it. How do I know it? Because I can feel it..

My gaze never left Korra until I saw in the corner of my eyes a person that I knew all to well... I turned my head to face him but saw that he was not there anymore and when I looked back where Korra stood she was gone.. and so was Tarrlok.

I looked around but she was nowhere to be found.. so I looked for Tenzin and saw him talking to chief Beifong. My feet went as fast as they could. When I ended up before them they turned their faces my way.

'Where is Korra? She's not in the crowd anymore..' I asked with concern.

'Don't worry shes with Tarrlok.' Lin answered.

'That's what I'm worried about..' I mumbled.

That's when I heard the crowd talking loud and I turned to see Tarrlok and Korra on the stairs. Camera lights were flickering like crazy. I looked up and saw that Tarrlok had his cocky grin on his face again and by that I knew that this was not gonna end well..

I saw him talking to Korra and he suggested her to talk with them. In Korra's eyes I could see that she didn't want to talk and answer questions. She wanted to say something but got pushed in her back and in a no time she stood before the crowd.

I looked at Tenzin and saw his eyes widen. He knew too that this was not gonna end well and there was nothinf that Korra could do..

'Avatar Korra, you witnessed Amon take away people's bending firsthand. How serious of a treat does he pose to the innocent citizens of Republic City?'

Korra looked around and stopped when she met my eyes. I saw that she didn't knew what to say and that she wanted to just run away.. but she know she couldn't. She looked back at the crowd of journalists and cleared her throat.