『 CHAPT. 21 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ this christmas. ❞

             Taymor rubbed his hands down over his belly, the two piece set he currently wore showing off his bump more than he thought. He matched a pair of black thigh high boots with his soft green colored, cropped sweater set— a skirt to match. Nick had recently done his hair the day before, a simple side part with curls that hung just below his shoulders. The boy sighed, blinking his eyes a few times to get used to the lashes seeing as he hadn't been wearing any lately. Tay looked up as the bathroom door opened, in walking a dressed up Joseph. His eyes raked down Taymor's body,
before he shook his head no. " Joe, don't start with me." the boy mumbled, grabbing a tube of lipgloss from the bathroom sink.

" As cute as you look, yo' ass gone be sick trynna be cute." Joseph stated, making a stance behind the boy. Tay ignored his boyfriend, lathering his lips in the shiny, sticky substance. " Tay, stop playin' wimmie." the man continued, his arms sliding around the boys waist, his hands resting on the boys belly— his body literally craning downwards. The small boy looked into the mirror, a smile coming to his face at the site of his little family. He took out his phone, taking a few mirror pictures before he decided he was ready.

" We're hungry, so i hope you're ready Joseph." Taymor stated, finality in his voice as he picked up his purse. " And please make sure you grab everyone's present, I have Nick and Ben's." the boy continued, walking from out of the room. Joseph chuckled to himself, noticing how much more sassy the boy became the further he got into his pregnancy.

" Gotta be a lil girl," the man said to himself, beginning his way out of the bathroom behind his impregnated boyfriend.

⤵︎

Taymor and Joseph both walked hand in hand into the house, being greeted by a bunch of smiling faces and a few gasps at the site of Taymor's very evident baby bump. Monique, who Taymor has met once before approached the couple— pulling the smaller male into a hug. " Oh my gosh— look at you!" the woman smiled, her eyes scanning over the boys body. " Look at that belly! Joe you didn't tell me I should be expecting a great niece." she continued, glaring up at the man. Joe shrugged his shoulders, completely forgetting to mention the fact that he had a little one on the way— he was more focused on keeping the one who was carrying his baby comfortable.

" It's good seeing you, Monique. Merry Christmas," Tay spoke, a calm smile upon his face. He gave Monique a bag that held a gift for her, a perfume and lotion set. The woman thanked the boy before she went back to the kitchen to continue cooking. Joe guided the boy to a seat on the couch next to a few family members, who the two greeted accordingly. " I'm hungry." the boy stated, looking up at his boyfriend with a questioning look. Joe nodded, getting up from his seat and disappearing into the kitchen.

" Tay!" a familiar voice called, causing the mocha colored boy to look up— seeing Nick standing next to Ben. The boy smiled, standing from his seat to give the two a hug. " Merry Christmas baby mama." Nick said, handing his best friend a gift bag— Taymor doing the same in return. The older boy rubbed his hand gently onto Tay's belly, causing a smile laugh to escape the boy.

" Time be flyin' fast as a bitch," Ben said, staring at Taymor's belly in shock— before he shook it off and gently poked it. Taymor looked at him with a confused expression, tilting his head slightly. " I was just messin' with the baby— see look, his ass kicked back." the man continued, watching a tiny lump form on the boys belly before it soon disappeared. Nick and Tay both laughed at the reaction Ben received from the unborn.

" So i'm guessing y'all are team boy?" Tay asked, referring to Ben calling the baby a " he". The couple nodded, before they all took a seat somewhere around the room. Taymor wondered where Dee currently was, knowing he was would probably be excited to know he was expecting a niece or nephew. Soon, Joe returned with a plate of food for the boy, watching as the boy began to eat quietly. Christmas songs played quietly in the background, kids running back and forth in the house— family members talking. Taymor enjoyed the time he's spending with Joe's family, feeling as if he was slowly becoming apart of if.

" It's lit dee dee in this bitch!" Taymor heard a loud yell, jumping a bit as he looked up— seeing Dee standing in the door, posing. Tay laughed, jumping from his seat and going to hug the male. Darren looked down at his brother in law— his mouth falling agape at the site of a baby bump forming on the boys stomach. " Lit bitch Joe— why yeen tell me i had a lit niece on the way!" the brown skinned man yelled, glaring over at his brother as he began to rub his hands over Taymor's belly gently.

" Mane everybody on my ass," Joe laughed, standing from his seat and going to give his brother a hug. " I really ain' tell nobody." the man continued, his hand resting on Tay's waist.

" Well we can see that," Monique said, walking into the room with two plates in her hand— before giving them two of their cousins. Everybody laughed, before everyone returned to their seats. Taymor was sure give everyone their gifts, receiving a few himself. The couple enjoyed the time they spent with their family for Christmas. Everyone tended to feel on the boys belly— which made him highly uncomfortable but he knew everyone was just excited to be expecting a new baby in the family. Soon, the two were headed back home for the night— ending their Christmas peacefully.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

^

this was tay's outfit basically