『 CHAPT. 2 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ differences. ❞

Nick walked into the dorm room, a few bags in hand, he hadn't seen Taymor since the interview yesterday and he wondered how everything went. " Tay?" the caramel colored boy called, making his way into his room and placing the bags on his bed. Taymor looked up from the large book, he was currently studying for Psych. 1 and was preparing for an exam that he had in a week. Nicholas placed his keys onto his bed side table and made his way back out of the room.

" I'm in here!" Taymor replied, going back to highlighting different notes in the bubblegum pink highlighter he currently owned. The small boys best friend bursted into the room, catching the younger off guard completely. Tay's left hand rushed up to clutch his chest, looking at Nick as if he had three heads. " Why're you so extra, Nick?" he asked, attempting to catch his breath.

" Why're you such a cry baby, Tay?" Nick asked, mocking his best friends voice. The mocha colored boy rolled his eyes, going back to his work once again. The older sat on the side of his best friends bed, glancing down to see he was studying. " You're so lame, like live a little!" the caramel colored boy exclaimed, wanting to spend some fun time with the boy he's know since the eight grade. Taymor ignored the slightly older boy, humming to himself to let Nick know that he wasn't paying any mind to his antics. The older rolled his eyes. " Well, at least tell me how the interview went?" he asked, forming his lips into a pout to try and provoke the younger boy.

Tay sighed, he didn't think interview went well at all. Joseph hadn't seemed interested in him at all and he felt as if he talked entirely too much for the man— causing annoyance to him. "It went.. w-well," the boy lied, his eyes wandering off to another place in his room. Nicholas instantly knew he was lying, he's been knowing this boy for most of his life— he doesn't even know why the small boy tried it. The caramel colored boy cleared his throat, crossed his arms over his chest and rose an eyebrow. Taymor glanced over at him and he instantly knew that he was caught. He huffed unhappily, topping up the highlight placing it onto the book. " It went horrible, I don't think I even have a chance." the mocha colored boy spoke the truth of how he felt and his best friend frowned.

" Don't say that! You never know what'll happen," Nick retorted, attempting to cheer his best friend up. " Just have high hopes, baebee. It'll all work out." he continued, laying his head onto the boys shoulder, attempting to comfort him.

" Yea, but Joseph showed no interest at all," Taymor sighed, closing his eyes as laid his head atop of Nick's. " I really don't think I got the—." Tay was cut off by his phone ringing, causing him to instantly grab it. He didn't recognize the number, but decided to answer it anyways. " Hello?" he said, awaiting for an response. His best friend tapped him and he brung the phone down from his ear, putting it on speaker.

" Is this Mr. Taymor McIntyre?" the voice of a women spoke through the phone. Tay shared a look with his best friend, a nervous wreck.

" Yes, this is he." the small boy responded,
curiosity beginning to fill his veins. He had a sudden hope of actually getting the job.

The woman on the other end let out a relived sigh. " Mr. Robinson has hired you for the job of his assistant," she said, and the two small boys shared a look. Taymor slapped his hand over Nick's mouth to refrain the older from squealing. " He says to at his office to get your list of things to do tomorrow by 4 o'clock on the dot. Have a nice day Mr.McIntyre." the woman said with finality before she hung up.

Taymor looked up to his best friend, a smile coming across his face instantly. " Oh my goodness! I got the job, Nicky!" the small boy squealed, causing the other to laugh at his adorable antics.

" I'm so proud of, Tay!" the caramel colored boy responded, sharing a hug with his best friend. " We have to celebrate tonight, just this once," Nick started, causing Taymor's mood to change instantly. The older frowned. " Oh my god bitch, i can't stand you." he muttered, stuffing his face into one of Tay's pillows.

" You're not about to fuck up my schedule tomorrow, i have to work!" Taymor said proudly, a wide smile across his chocolate cheeks. Nicholas laughed at his best friends antics, agreeing with him for once. " See? I knew you'd understand." Taymor said, his voice holding a babyish tone. " But, now i have to go get my schedule so, I'll see you later!" he said soon after, standing from the bed and grabbing his things. The small boy decided to walk today, seeing as he needed fresh air.

⤵︎

Soon, Taymor arrived at the large building. He greeted the secretary before he made his way onto the elevator and soon into his bosses office. Joe was sat at his desk, jotting down words onto different sheets of what looked to be very important papers. The small boy cleared his throat, catching the attention of his boss. " You're late." Joseph stayed sternly, his eyes not leaving the sheets of papers. Tay cursed his self for walking, he was supposed to be there for four and it was seven minutes past. His first day and he was already messing up.

" Sorry, Mr.Robinson," Taymor stuttered, embarrassment filling his veins once again today. Joseph finally decided that he would look up at the small, but curvy boy, his face as emotionless just as yesterday. He stood from the chair behind his wooden table, beginning his way towards the mocha colored boy. Stay stared up at the tall man in awe, he was tall, muscular and lean. The mans walk had a slight dip to it and Taymor found himself more attracted to him than yesterday.

" Don't let it happen again." Joseph said sternly, giving the paper that held the list of things he was supposedly to do tomorrow. The two stood there in silence for a few seconds, just staring at each other in a way of trying to figure each other out. Joe looked away from the timid boy, waving him off. " You can leave, na."

Taymor quickly nodded his head, " Thank you, Mr.Robinson!" he said quickly before rushing out of the mans office.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎