『 CHAPT. 20 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ baby, it's cold outside. ❞

             Taymor stuffed a piece of watermelon into his mouth, relaxing into his seat on the couch. He was currently home alone, seeing as his boyfriend had to run a few errands for work. The minute Joe had found out about his lovers pregnancy, he refused to let him work— rarely allowing him to leave the house. The small boy kept his eyes on the movie he was currently watching, a small yawn escaping his lips from boredom. He was so ready his college midterm scores to come in— seeing as he resided on doing online school. He didn't want to risk anything, especially during his pregnancy. Tay grabbed the bottle of salt, pouring a decent amount onto the bowl of watermelon before he placed it back onto the table.

The boy continued on with eating his snack, his eyes glued to the movie he was currently watching. He missed his boyfriend— currently urging the man to come home in his mind. Soon, Taymor's ears perked up at the sound of the door knob jiggling, excitement instantly filling his veins. Joseph pushed the door open, a fool gush of wind flying into the house before he quickly pushed it back closed. " Bae?" Joe called, his eyes scanning the room before they landed on the mocha colored boy who was comfortably perched onto the couch— wrapped in a blanket. The man smiled at the site of the boy, instantly nearing the boy.

" Bubba!" Taymor squealed, jumping up from his seat after he carefully put down the bowl of watermelon. He jumped into the arms of his lover— Joseph catching the boy without hesitation. Tay laid kisses all over the mans face, giggling at how cold his boyfriend was. " Baby, it's cold outsideeee." the small boy sang, hugging his lovers neck. Joe allowed a throaty chuckle to escape his lips, taking a seat on the couch— the smaller male straddling his lap.

" We ain' never tried this position befo'," Joseph stated, catching Taymor off guard. The man held back a snort, watching the boys confused face slowly turn into a flustered mess. It was just that easy. " I'm just playin', bae." the man continued, sliding his hands down to the boys waist, gently massaging the area. Tay rolled his eyes, laying his head onto Joe's shoulder, using his fingers to draw small circles into his chest.

" Now that I think about it, we haven't tried a lot of positions," Tay mumbled— it now being Joe's turn to be caught off guard. The small boy snickered to himself, content with the reaction his received from his boyfriend. " Missionary, doggy style, cowgirl, the list goes on.." the mocha colored boy trailed off, glancing up at his boyfriend— already greeted by a stare. " What?" Taymor questioned innocently.

" Dont start nun you ain' gone be able to finish," Joseph muttered, pushing his hips up slightly to fix his pants— earning a small whine from the boy in return. Taymor stared up at his child's father, his lip tucked between his teeth. The small boy rocked his hips, deciding to tease the man underneath him. " Tay, chill mama's. Youn wanna hurt he baby." Joe pleaded, earning a glare from his boyfriend. A moody, hormonal Taymor and the word " No." did not fit in the same sentence.