『 CHAPT. 11 』

© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ quarantine. ❞

             A few weeks had passed and of course, Taymor was still perched in the house with his boyfriend. Two weeks after the crawfish boil, a virus back from December had re-emerged— sending the whole world into havoc. It started in China and quickly made its way into America, sending almost every state into quarantine. Due to Joseph having the right amount of money, he went and got himself and Tay checked, seeing as the man wasn't feeling well just a few weeks ago. But their tests came out negative and they were both perfectly fine. The couple of course took the necessary precautions in order to be safe, especially when they left the house— which they rarely did unless they were getting food.

The small boy sat in the middle of Joseph's large bed, his computer opened as he listened to his online class closure— his last one for the next week or so. He sighed in relief once his professor ended the session, causing him to lazily close the laptop and place it onto the bed side table. Taymor slid down from the bed, grabbing his book sack from the floor and placing his things back into it— before he soon moved it neatly to the side of the room. The alarm suddenly went off, saying " front door open " indicating that Joseph had returned home. The mocha colored boys short legs carried him out of the room and down the steps as fast as they could, jumping into the mans arms at the instantly sight of him.

" Shit, Tay, wait." Joe warned, careful not to touch the enthusiastic person who was currently holding onto him for dear life. " Let me get out of these gloves and mask, and wash my hands shit." the man said soon after, earning a nod from the smaller male, who sadly but surely let go. Joseph descended into the bathroom, pulling the leathered gloves from his hands and throwing them into the trash— continuing on to removing the custom made face mask he had. He pushed his hand down onto the cap of the sanitizer bottle, squirting some into his hands as he soon exited the bathroom.

The man looked around the large front room, spotting Taymor on the couch— his small form comfortable and calm as he searched through different netflix movies on the large flatscreen tv. Joseph let out a content sigh, walking towards the boy and taking a seat next to him— allowing the smaller male to cuddle up next to him comfortably. " I missed you," Taymor said, glancing up at his boyfriend before he went back to searching for a movie. Joe smiled at the boys words, using his index fingers to tilt the boys head up. Tay looked up at the man through his eyes eyelashes, his bottom lip coming between his teeth. The older male studies the small boys face, taking in his features— he had his natural hair out today, pulled back into a slick bun, with no eyelashes and a coat of watermelon flavored lip chap on his lips. " Is there something on my face?" the mocha colored boy asked, laughing a bit at his own words.

Joe let out a small chuckle, shaking his head as he pulled the boy into his lap. " Nah, you just beautiful as fuck." the man stated, finality in his voice. A rosy tint came to Taymor's cheeks, causing him to hide his face behind his hands instantly. Joseph tilted his head, his lip turning up slightly at the boys actions. " Don't hide yo' face, what i told you 'bout that shit?" the man said, grabbing onto the boys wrists and pulling them down from his face. The mocha colored boy stayed quiet, seeing as his boyfriend had a lot of authority in his voice— meaning he was getting annoyed.

" S-sorry," Tay whispered, leaning up against the mans chest and hiding his face into his neck. The older male laid a kiss to the boys forehead, his arms circling his small waist and hugging him close. " Pick a movie, please. Preferably horror." the small boy smoke quietly, handing Joseph the remote. The man nodded his head, beginning to binge through the genre of movies, eventually settling on a random horror movie. Taymor peeked his head up, his attention focusing on the large tv perched upon the wall. Joe looked down at the boy, his hands massaging his waist as he watched his boyfriends small movements— watching him occasionally bring his thumb up to his lips before catching himself and bringing it back down. The movie was scaring him and the man grabbed the remote, turning it off. " Why'd you turn it off?" Tay asked, a frown forming onto his chubby cheeks.

" 'Cause you was gettin' scared, pick somethin' else." Joe spoke, finality in his voice, meaning Taymor couldn't argue with him about it. The boy sighed, grabbing the remote and beginning to search through the movies once again, a small pout still sitting on his lips. The older male rolled his eyes playfully, grabbing the boys cheeks and turning his head towards. " Fix ya' face." he mumbled, leaning down and pressing his lips to Tay's into a gentle kiss. The small boy hungrily accepted the kiss, feeling as if he had been being neglected al night. Taymor pulled himself into a straddling position in the mans lap, his arms circling around his boyfriends neck, being sure not to break the kiss. The mocha colored boy hummed against the mans lips, his fingers curling and tangling themselves into Joseph's dreads, lightly tugging on them.

Taymor bit down onto his boyfriends bottom lip, earning a satisfying groan from the mans throat. He pulled away slightly, a few low pants escaping his lips as the two stared at each other, want and need in their eyes. " I love you." Tay whispered, placing a small kiss to his boyfriends lips. Joe gripped the boys waist, the three words music to his ears as he pulled him closer, a low growl escaping his lips.

" I love you too." the man replied, pulling the boy into another hungry, yet passionate kiss.

❝ ASSITANT

❝ ASSITANT. ❞
© 𝐞𝐱𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎